• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    iPad An ode to a year that we’ll never forget.

    iPad An ode to a year that we’ll never forget.


    An ode to a year that we’ll never forget.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Animated “Rest to Open” label with progressing gradient as you get closer to authentication. What an attention to detail, Apple!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Does anyone know a similar wallpaper generator like this, but for dimensions suitable for iPad?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    https://alvarcarto.com/phone-background/generator

    Tried setting a custom resolution of 2732 x 2048 but it doesn't accept the height annoyingly.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me some iPad games and apps. Been out of the iPad game since the iPad 2!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    The last ipad I had was a ipad 2 and never did much gaming on it. We recently got a 12.9 iPad pro for the family for Christmas, and wondered what you guys recommend to play? We also have a 7 yr old daughter who I am sure will be hogging it! :) I am already excited to give ProCreate a whirl!

    submitted by /u/zzzzzxx
    [link] [comments]

    How solid is the iPad Air 4?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Should I worry about it bending from carrying it in a backpack?

    submitted by /u/nooddd
    [link] [comments]

    My note 10+ came with 25W charger, is it safe to use it to charge iPad pro 2020?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    My note 10+ came with 25W charger, is it safe to use it to charge iPad pro 2020?

    submitted by /u/Nabobcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up Ipad questions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Hello, I'm new to the ipad. I purchased the Ipad pro 3rd generation. I like it a lot, but I'm going to return it for the 4th generation.

    My question is this. - I spent a solid 4-5 hours setting up the dozens and dozens of apps, logging them all in etc, when I buy my new Ipad, is there like a back up / sync restore feature?? I don't see anything in the settings about backing up anything, and I don't know anything about the icloud.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Logical_Espresso
    [link] [comments]

    How Strong Are the Camera Lenses on the iPad Air 4?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I do not fancy using a case on any of my devices, especially my iPad. I love how it feels without one.

    With that being said, I am worried about the camera. I cannot find anything online. I want to know, how durable is it? Does it scratch rather easily?

    Would setting it down (with the display facing the roof) on a variety of furniture (mainly made out of wood) scratch the lens?

    submitted by /u/Dyplexate
    [link] [comments]

    Mirroring iPad screen on Linux: GStreamer plugin

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Mirroring iPad screen on Linux: GStreamer plugin

    There was some interest a while ago for the source code to my GStreamer plugin for streaming video from an iPad to a Linux computer: https://www.reddit.com/r/ipad/comments/g7suqg/mirroring_ipad_screen_on_linux/ . The thread is now archived, so I'm posting a new thread to announce that the code is finally available at https://github.com/knuesel/gst-airplay .

    Here's the code in action, showing the iPad video stream in OBS Studio:

    https://preview.redd.it/uhn34ll61j861.png?width=1850&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e133ef1253b53037c6633fc86fa5c580ef43ed5

    submitted by /u/ambystome
    [link] [comments]

    Should I let my battery die at least once?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Usually I start charging my iPad when it hits 30-40%. I've read mixed opinions on letting the battery die every now and then to recalibrate, and I'm not sure if I should. I have a 7th gen, a few months old so fairly new. I just don't want to screw the battery up.

    submitted by /u/coldhoundoom
    [link] [comments]

    MagSafe for iPad

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Am I the only one frustrated with the face Apple didn't integrate MagSafe for iPad?

    submitted by /u/AmitMargalit
    [link] [comments]

    charger question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    hey everyone
    i just got myself a new 11" ipad pro 2020 but it came with a charger for a us plug and i need eu one..
    i did get it with an adapter but its looking really cheap and not that convenient so my question is this:
    the one i got in the ipad box is rated as 20W with 9v at 2.27amps
    i got 2 options on how to charge it with chargers i have at home:
    1. my 13" macbook pro 2018 which is technically a 61W but it does have an output option of 9v and 3amps (27W) and 5.2v on 3amps(15.6W)
    or
    2. my galaxy s20 one - which is rated as 25W with 9v 2.77amps or again- 5v on 3amps (15W)

    anyone knows how does the ipad "choose" on what to charge and which one i should use?
    (TBH - most of the time to charge my phone instead of taking out the 25W charger i just unplug the cable from my macbook and stick it in the phone and its working like a charm so far but i guess its not the actual volts and amps the phone is expecting so maybe i need to stop doing that too...)

    submitted by /u/geler1
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Location help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Without airing out dirty laundry my girlfriend and her son were removed from her parents house. Her sons iPad is linked to her dads Apple ID and he can see the location of the iPad. This is a huge safety concern for her and the safety of her son. Is there any way to remove the fathers Apple ID or location settings without factory resetting the iPad? It has parental controls on it. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/BurnoutFilms
    [link] [comments]

    How to share a Magic Trackpad between two iPads?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    My wife an I each have an iPad, and we want to have a desk setup where either of us can quickly connect our iPad to a monitor, keyboard, and trackpad. I know that there are Bluetooth keyboards that can quickly switch among devices, and the monitor will connect to a usb-c cable. But what about the Magic Trackpad?

    submitted by /u/BrettStah
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my iPad for gaming without worrying too much about battery health?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Playing demanding games like Genshin Impact and COD mobile are too much? (iPad air 4). I read that this happens with the iPhone due to excessive heating, don't know if the same applies in this case.

    submitted by /u/Bolero121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel