• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    iPhoneX Green line of death

    iPhoneX Green line of death


    Green line of death

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    My phone accidentally fell and hit concrete. The height of the fall was about 3 feet. When I opened it again, I received the green line of death on the left side.

    I know my screen need replacing, but I am a little short on cash right now and I would probably be able to replace this one come February.

    My question is can I still use my phone til then without worry of any more hardware damage? Or will this line spread and kill my phone entirely? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/zaroldinho
    [link] [comments]

    3D Mark Wild Life Stress Test: Why does the iPhone X have the most throttling issues out of any phone supporting iOS 14?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel