• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    iOS Beta Is this new? Under Workout settings in Watch app 14.4

    iOS Beta Is this new? Under Workout settings in Watch app 14.4


    Is this new? Under Workout settings in Watch app 14.4

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    iOS 14.4 occasionally lowers frames during motion (animation motion)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Handoff to HomePod stopped working in 14.4

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Instead of getting the new handoff experience with HomePod mini using the U1 chip, handoff has now stopped working completely with my iPhone 12 mini. Has anyone else experienced problems with handoff since updating? I've restarted, toggled handoff off and on. HomePod mini is also on 14.4 now (which I wasn't sure if that was required for the new behavior to work).

    submitted by /u/alexmyles
    [link] [comments]

    Micro lags in 14.4 iPhone 11

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Does anyone encountered micro lag using iPhone with 14.4 beta 1? I only tested on my iPhone 11

    submitted by /u/iamigor22
    [link] [comments]

    Apple New Years Gift??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I know we probably won't get a update today, but wouldn't it be nice if Apple gave us a little gift to play with!!?? Either way Happy New Year to all who reads this and may it be BETTER than the one about to expire!!

    submitted by /u/eastcoastscott
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.4 isn't compatible with any currently-released versions of Xcode

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Developers -- Don't upgrade if you value the ability to test things on your phone! Full incompatibility: installs are broken, not just debugging.

    Xcode 12.3 doesn't include support, and it's the latest. There's no Xcode beta yet.

    If anyone knows a way around this, I'd really appreciate it! For the record, DeviceSupport copying/renaming doesn't work either.

    submitted by /u/AppleBetas
    [link] [comments]

    Question on iPhone camera

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Alright so recently I saw the green light while on my Home Screen and it said camera recently used, and it JUST happened again while picking up my phone (I noticed while swiping up) so two times in the past month and I'm curious as hell, is this common to like accidentally swipe or something (I'm not sure if I did) or do I have to worry about my privacy-thanks for helping

    submitted by /u/FillaSan
    [link] [comments]

    5G Dual SIM - Last Day of 2020

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Any hope, yes or no?

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    missing padding between send location and hide alerts on ios 14.4B1

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel