• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    iPhone Can I factory reset my phone with a push of a button

    iPhone Can I factory reset my phone with a push of a button


    Can I factory reset my phone with a push of a button

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    So I really don't know where else to put this so I'm going to put it here. Pretty much what I want to do is he able to ask Siri or press a button that will automatically factory reset my phone. Like a "self destruct" type thing. I tried playing with shortcuts and realized that I don't think I can make it happen

    submitted by /u/GratefulSunday
    [link] [comments]

    ios 13 external flash support. How slow is it to export files from iphone to flash drive?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Anyone who has tried to export files from iphone to flash drive via lightning adapter...

    how slow is it?

    submitted by /u/pman6
    [link] [comments]

    Screen mirroring

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to mirror my iPhone to my iPad so I can watch Netflix on a bigger screen. (I have no WiFi and my phone can't be used as a personal hotspot). Does anyone know how I can do this?

    submitted by /u/waylumm
    [link] [comments]

    No internet despite phone showing a signal

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I have an iPhone 8plus and for awhile now it's having a very frustrating issue regarding internet speeds. It doesn't matter if I'm connected to WiFi or on LTE with Verizon. There's many times it says I have a connection, but nothing loads. Facebook, Reddit, web browsers ect. They all don't load anything despite them showing I have a good connection. I'll even try and run a speed test and the test won't even start. It just times out. This is super frustrating and I got no clue how to fix it. I've done the forget all network connections already and that didn't work. Sometimes hard resetting my phone works and other times it doesn't. It just doesn't make sense and am looking for help TIA :)

    submitted by /u/crawlnstal
    [link] [comments]

    Adding workouts which you don’t track

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 pro max and a Apple Watch series 4. I track all of my workouts via my Apple Watch. But today in the gym I used another app (Aaptiv) for my workout, it's more of like a trainer app. Anyway, I forgot to start recording my workout on my Apple Watch so it didn't pick it up. I know on past IOS you have been able to manually add a workout from the health app, but I just can't seem to find it on IOS13, does anybody know if there is a way?

    submitted by /u/morebeka
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 6s continually drops calls.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    My wife's Iphone 6s (boost mobile) has been continually dropping calls when talking to another cell phone. Calls are dropped within minutes. I previously contacted Boost who stated that the issue was not on their end. I took the phone at Apple Store, who after trying to reset the phone to factory settings replaced the phone out right as it was still under warranty. However the problem persists.

    submitted by /u/kdevine126
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus mic problem?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Hi, so a little bit of information. I've an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 12.0

    So starting like an hour ago, my iPhone's mic started "acting up" I tried calling my friend and then they couldn't hear my voice and I couldn't hear theirs and then I tried calling different people and it's the same problem... I tried recording a voice message on WhatsApp and every time I click on record voice button it immediately lets go of the button like I released my hand from it, i tried opening Snapchat to see if I can record a video with my voice, same problem again... I recorded the video but no audio. I tried restarting the phone and it took longer than usual to start, it was stuck on the Apple logo for sometime.

    I'm not sure what's the problem here, is it a software problem or a hardware problem, and please pardon my English, it's not my first language... 🤣

    So what should I do, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/ItsEverydayTatsu
    [link] [comments]

    Folders are TOO black?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    so I have been using the dark mode on the iOS 13 beta. The folders were slightly Grey and now they have changed to a dark grey? I turned off the dark mode but they are still the same color. Here is a picture. Anyone know how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Zack
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 apps freezing

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Since updating to iOS 13 I am experiencing apps freezing daily. The podcast,mail and outlook apps are regularly freezing and the only way to fix it has been to turn my phone off. I have the iPhone XS and have iOS 13.1.3.

    Is there any way of fixing this?

    submitted by /u/princeofplebs
    [link] [comments]

    Spell check gone?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    When I mistype and the red underline appears I tap the word and when it would suggest the correct word it now just offers Cut, Copy, Replace. Is there a setting that I turned off or something?

    submitted by /u/MIKE11481
    [link] [comments]

    Itunes only brings up 3 songs when I search for the artist, but all 17 songs when I search for the album title

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    These songs were loaded to iTunes many years ago via a shitty burned CD so there may be some file properties that are wonky. Hence, "Untitled Album" but I can live with that. Why is it only bringing up 3 songs when I search the artist, but I can see all 17 songs (with the same artist displayed!) when I search for the album title? How to fix? See video below.

    https://imgur.com/a/FUIEZYZ

    submitted by /u/katie4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel