• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    iPhoneX Iphone x, bought since launch date.

    iPhoneX Iphone x, bought since launch date.


    Iphone x, bought since launch date.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I got my Iphone x since on launch date. Still 93 percent batter capacity. But after ios 14 battery dies much faster. Anyone else notice the same?

    submitted by /u/radenyasin
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Face ID not working

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I mean, I used to be able to login to my iPhone through the front camera reading my face. However, it doesn't work now, and it's gotten pretty annoying. Any tips on how I can fix this? And has this ever happened to you

    Oh and, I tried resetting my Face ID, it said it "wasn't working now" just confirming my suspicions.

    submitted by /u/Onebigfreakinnerd
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost touch fix is the Apple display module replacement program it’s available free of charge for iPhoneX if devices are less than 3 years old. Part number 661-13114 is new and re-engineered to address the issue. See https://support.apple.com/iphone-x-display-module-replacement-program

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Does anybody else have the problem with there iphone x, that face id works sometimes and than u need to reset ur phone for it to work again??

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    IOS 14.0.1

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Last night I downloaded the whole update but didn't install as my battery was below 50. Woke up and checked to install but the downloaded file is not there and it says I have to download the update again.any fix for this issue and why this happened?

    submitted by /u/ato_tho
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else having boot loop issues?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    My phone was completely fine, not giving me any trouble at all then tonight I kept missing texts but thought it was just me being distracted, then somebody tried to call me and it just disappeared so I went to call log and nothing was there like huh? It wasn't like obviously glitchy but it was being a bit laggy too I thought (or motions just didn't feel as smooth if that makes sense). So just went to turn it off/on and now I've been in a boot loop for a few hours. I have no idea why an it's really inconvenient.

    I didn't the force reset but it just get's stuck again. I took the sim out but nothing is working. I can't even plus it into my computer because either my mac or phone has an issue and will never connect with usb to each other (we only use apply brand cables and we have about 10 and I'm pretty sure they all mess up when I connect phone to computer)

    submitted by /u/corianderclub
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with iCloud and text messages

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Has anyone had issues with trying to save photos from text threads? Ever since I started using iCloud (a few months back), I cannot see all photos from my text threads. I have to manually go back and scroll to them, even when I do this and select "download", more times than not nothing happens and it leaves a blank box. I've tried network resetting, and signing in and out of my iCloud. I also am up to date with the current iOS

    submitted by /u/VoidedLurk
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE:

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    my phone is still on the glitching green and black screen after 5 days and this has happened before but after a few hours it was fine but this time it has been 5 days

    submitted by /u/Spongenibba_
    [link] [comments]

    Good day family, to cut the story short, pls how can I force my iPhone X to 4G network only

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Latest iPhone 11 Features that will blow your mind

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel