• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    iPhoneX Got a used iphone x with 91% battery capacity. How much time does it takes to full charge it?

    iPhoneX Got a used iphone x with 91% battery capacity. How much time does it takes to full charge it?


    Got a used iphone x with 91% battery capacity. How much time does it takes to full charge it?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Mine seems like it takes 2.5 hours? Is it right?

    submitted by /u/ChaitanyaMali
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat/Instagram Video Quality

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    i have an iPhone X. this is so frustrating. just updated to ios14 and now my snapchat and ig videos are pixelated and terrible quality either front or back camera. it looks normal when i replay it or look at it from my memories but if I send it to somebody as a message its literally pixelated. what the heck is this?tried literally everything (uninstall and simple things like that) im just not that good in phone tech so i really have no idea what to do. camera works normally otherwise. thanks if u lads got any advices or help for me. (also looks normal from the camera app itself)

    Like the base camera looks perfectly normal and records so but third party apps like titkok ig Snapchat it just pixelates SO MUCH and I've seen many people talk about this but no one has a fix please help out

    submitted by /u/oilyburger
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Face ID Fail/Water Damage

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I splashed a bit of hot water on my phone about a week ago. I immediately turned it off and left it in a bag of rice, but I'm now having issues with my screen (ghost touching and unresponsiveness) and Face ID has stopped working altogether. However, I'm not sure if these issues are due to the bit of water that was spilled on it or if it is tied to the recent ios 14 update.

    Has anyone experienced similar issues? Have you been able to keep using your phone as normal without the Face ID function or should I take this as an issue of bigger problems to come?

    Basically, I'm trying to decide if I will have to buy a new phone soon, so that I can begin making the proper preparations for the purchase. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/amber-energyy
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed that the phone stops charging at 80% post the IOS 14 update?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    My phone stops charging at 80% when i plug it in during the day and charges to 100% when I plug it in for the night , but stops charging at 100% (does not maintain 100%, switches to battery mode even when plugged in). I guess this is some battery saver feature but it's really fucking annoying. What am i supposed to do when i want my phone at 100% at the middle of the day? X is not known for it's great battery life, i need every cent i can get.

    submitted by /u/NoobNoob9999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel