• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    iPad Guys what do you think about this? Is Apple trying to put sneak peek like last year iPad Air where they wrote “big sur”?

    iPad Guys what do you think about this? Is Apple trying to put sneak peek like last year iPad Air where they wrote “big sur”?


    Guys what do you think about this? Is Apple trying to put sneak peek like last year iPad Air where they wrote “big sur”?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Bought the folio combo touch yesterday and now doing everything just use the trackpad instead of touching the screen if possible

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Magic Keyboard dbrand Skin is great! The Apple Pencil one not so much

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    A14 Bionic GPU Beats the A12Z Bionic In New Graphics Test; New Apple SoC Is Also 72% Faster Than A13 Bionic GPU; Can’t wait to see Apple Silicon Macs.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Full cursor support added to Word!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Latest Testflight version finally has full cursor support including the I-beam

    Perfect timing for work during the rest of the week!

    submitted by /u/suni08
    [link] [comments]

    Brydge Pro+ after iPadOS14, Firmware Update & ALL THE HATE lol

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Note Taking App for Multiple users?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    My friend and I recently got iPads for notetaking and we're both in the same class so we type up the same notes on google drive. I was wondering if there's an app like drive that updates our handwriting notes right away. Notes that comes with the iPad only updates after you write out the sentence but I want to see the letters forming, is there anything like that? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Priusss
    [link] [comments]

    Stickers on iPad, magic Keyboard or no stickers at all? What do you say?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Silver for me and Space Gray for her ����

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Reading experience on the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    For those who read on the iPad, how do you find it?

    The iPad has pretty much the best ebook reader software out there, but you often the criticism that the screen is unhealthy for your eyes. Does anyone agree with this? Or have people's experiences generally been more positive with reading on the iPad?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Scipius20
    [link] [comments]

    Best folding keyboard option?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I'm going back to school (eventually anyway) and want something I will be able to bring with me to lectures.

    Mostly I do a lot of reading and browsing on my iPad. So I want to keep it in a case that can fold flat when doing that. Which is why I didn't like the magic keyboard.

    I have a folding stand and mouse for it.

    So I'm now looking for a lightweight and easily transportable keyboard to go with it. Something that will make taking notes easy and comfortable.

    Any recommendations for one that works well?

    submitted by /u/Aggiegirl2013
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the selection of decent iPad keyboards that fit in with the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I have a choice between a £100 laptop or iPad, and obviously I'm considering the iPad- however the choices for keyboards for it seems very limited. Are there many decent good ones? How productive would I be able to be?

    I hear the on-screen keyboard is pretty good but I haven't had any opportunity to test it for a long period of time.

    submitted by /u/PiniataLad47
    [link] [comments]

    Apple pencil 2 battery mah, wh?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    So we know about the pencil 1 battery that it is: ‎3.82 V 0.329 W·h (86.1 mA·h).

    What about the pencil 2, didn't find any information. I'm curious (to compare effectiveness and power consumption and so on).

    ?

    submitted by /u/DoS007
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4: sellers possibly using old iPad Pro case for Air 4?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Hi! Do you guys think manufacturers will reuse the 1st Gen 11-inch iPad Pro case for Air 4? They have almost the exact same measurements except for depth (6.1 for Air 4, 5.9 for Pro). I honestly have no problem with them reusing it (hopefully it's their way of lessening their carbon footprint if they're selling their previous stocks), it's just that I personally find the extra cutouts for the speakers quite annoying as it's just another entryway for dirt to get in the case.

    It took me so long to find a case that was actually made for my Air 3 (no extra cutouts, camera hole aligns perfectly) because most of the cases I saw were originally for the iPad Pro 10.5. It would be so sad to have to struggle with finding a case that is specifically for the Air series again.

    submitted by /u/notgoals
    [link] [comments]

    How to get a battery replacement for iPad pro 12.9 3rd gen with apple care.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I wanna get a replacement as the battery is quite old and i'm almost at the end of my apple care plus coverage.

    submitted by /u/Manav172
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube AirPlay audio only?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I just got my first ever iPad (and any apple product) over the weekend. It's still really new for me but I was curious if I could play iPad audio through my PC so I could watch yotube, netflix or anything while I do something else on my PC. I found this github repo (https://github.com/Frank-Friemel/Shairport4w) that allows me to do the mentioned function via AirPlay, except on youtube it doen't work how I want it to.

    The problem is that even AirPlay shows a little speaker icon next to my PC's name (I assume it means that it's audio only) but when I connect to it the video in the app turns completely black, but the sound comes through.

    I wonder if anyone faced this problem, or is there a way to force youtube to only stream the audio but not the video?

    I have an iPad 7 and iPadOS14.

    submitted by /u/fantomsloth
    [link] [comments]

    USB-C to Thunderport to use an old Mac as a monitor for Air Pad?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    My husband has one of the first gen iPad's and a Macintosh that's about 5 years old. Both are sluggish and not working consistently any more. We can't afford to replace both, so we are thinking about getting him the newest Air Pad. He can use his existing keyboard and mouse, and we are thinking of trying to connect the Air Pad to the Thunderport of the large Mac to use it as a monitor.

    I wonder if anyone has been successful with connecting USB-C to Thunderport for this purpose and can suggest what accessories you used to make this work?

    submitted by /u/Janknitz
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 6th gen with Otterbox Defender tripod mount needed

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Anyone use an Otterbox Defender case with a tripod? We have an iPad 6th Gen we use for Zoom calls with the grandparents and great grandparents and need a tripod mount that fits this case. Any recommendation would be great!

    submitted by /u/GenRonSwanson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel