• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    iPhone Is it okay to link and unlink credit card on your apple id?

    iPhone Is it okay to link and unlink credit card on your apple id?


    Is it okay to link and unlink credit card on your apple id?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Have you ever done it a bit frequently? I just link a credit card whenever I purchase an app or game then unlink it right after the item has been paid. I'm doing this every time I buy from app store. The reason for this is to keep myself from buying too much.

    I'm just worried if this entirely safe - a bit frequent linking and unlinking of credit card as payment method. I don't want to get locked out of my account or something.

    submitted by /u/Lira-Althena
    [link] [comments]

    The "in 1m" notification issue

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I have an Iphone 8 Plus running 13.1.2, i've never had any problems with it. Except, the other day i suddenly noticed that my notifications (other apps not just imessage) say "in 1 min" then quickly switch to "now" instead of just saying now as soon as i get it. i googled it and apparently this is a glitch in the older model iphones/older updates in the past? but i could'nt find anyone who still had this problem at this point (with my model or IOS) Is this just a harmless glitch? Or could something happen to my phone? What could be causing this?

    submitted by /u/icemango1996
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Instagram phantom notification

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Idk why but my phones telling me I have an Instagram notification, for the past like 4 months, and no matter how much I try, it won't go away. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried seeing if theirs an available update. I've tried seeing off there's a notification on my second account. I've tried deleting my second account.

    submitted by /u/twodorrahsucc
    [link] [comments]

    How do I permanently turn off the photo delay?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I usually have some kind of 3s delay when I want to take a picture and I can't find a way to turn this off except manually (with each and every photo I take.) I've gone to settings and there is absolutely nothing with this. I have it set to remember previous settings but it doesn't matter with this particular item. Any chance someone can help with this?

    submitted by /u/Rx186
    [link] [comments]

    blurry text message pics`

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    ios 13.7 - my phone just recently started texting pics to people as a blurry mess. You cant even tell what the picture is its so bad. I made sure low quality mode is off, low power mode is off and low data mode is off. It doesnt matter if im connected to wifi or not. My service provider is Rogers in canada

    submitted by /u/samtack
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone loses all low end and sub in audio playback. Reset required to get it back.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I initially thought this was an issue with my car. When i was listening to music in my car with carplay i would notice all of a sudden that all of the music and no low end or sub. Just a really flat sound. I would have to unplug the phone and reset it to fix the issue. It has also started happening with my airpods now. All sub goes and i have to reset. Such a weird but irritating issue. Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/dan2007w
    [link] [comments]

    Updated to iOS 14 from iOS 12 and things were fine. Now my phone is getting hot and it lost 60% battery overnight with no usage. What’s going on?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about letting it fully drain then refill. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ballsackee
    [link] [comments]

    Could my phone have been accessed?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I recently received a phishing SMS with a link. I figured it was a phishing SMS but held my finger on the link (as it used to display the real URL) but it opened a preview of the page for about a second before I took my finger off.

    I didn't enter any info, I've cleared cache/cookies from all browsers.

    Is there any way my phone could have been accessed or had any key logger/malware etc installed?

    (My phone isn't jail broken, it's an XR on the latest firmware.)

    I'm not very techy and probably just being paranoid. Just looking for re-assurance, really. Or any advice as to a safe (and easy enough for me to do) way to ensure the phone is secure.

    submitted by /u/ThunderChild247
    [link] [comments]

    Videos saved from SD keep showing up after deleted.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    So I've saved some dashcam videos from an SD to my phone via an adapter. Deleted the clips I didn't want off of my phone, and they keep reappearing. This has been going on for days now.

    iPhone 11, iOS 14.0.1

    submitted by /u/Vitaliator
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to stop autocorrect from instantly changing my words without even giving me the chance to cancel? I just typed Fincher 3 times and it changed it 3 times without even giving a popup that I could hit x on to cancel the autocorrect.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I had iPhone 3gs. Iphone 4. Iphone 5. Iphone 6. I then went to Android for a few years and am now back on Iphone.

    I have never had an autocorrect experience this bad, not even on iPhones 10 years ago. This is insane and ruining my fluidity when trying to text, write notes, etc.

    submitted by /u/Cixin97
    [link] [comments]

    Original (2016) Iphone SE charging problem

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could share me their thoughts on my problem.

    I recently bought a second hand Iphone SE (2016 v.) and I've been having problems charging it.

    Alongside it, I also bought a NEW original Apple power adapter (5V 1A) and a new original Apple lightning cable.

    Whenever I plug the phone to charge, it doesn't display the charging symbol, but the battery percentage seems to be going up, however it is going slowly.

    Also, at times, it's decreasing instead of going up.

    I do not know when the iphone was bought, however I suspect it was around the time it launched.

    I have been informed by the seller that the ID touch function isn't working because the screen has been replaced with an OEM one and that the battery has also been replaced (current health % is 100%).

    Any ideas?

    P.S. iOS version is 13.2.2

    submitted by /u/CanIHaveSomePrivacy
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with swiping through images

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Hi everyone here's my problem.

    Say for example I'll open safari and type in Dodge Durango and then the page of images appears.

    I'll tap on the first image and then I'll start to swipe through them to look at the different images but after 2 swipes it won't swipe anymore. Confused as to what happened?

    I have the iPhone Pro Max with software iOS 14.0.1. Oh and my search engine is set to Yahoo.

    submitted by /u/Hammer149
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus battery dead at 78%

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I upgraded my old iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 14 and then I rechared it to 100% before I went sleep. When I woke up battery was almost dead with 2% left. It lost 98% in 8 hours of doing nothing... Internet and other stuff was turned off btw.

    Is this even possible? To contrary my brother has iPhone 7 with 79% battery condition and he told me that he loses maybe 5% in 8 hours at night when everything is off (Wi-FI, Data, Bluetooth etc.)

    Just look at the screen, its in polish but you should understand it anyway. It says that Siri and Safari but how if I wasn't even using phone and wifi was turned off.

    https://i.imgur.com/qfvbz5O.png

    submitted by /u/Johnny11Palcow
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys! I am using iPhone 7 + . Whenever I get call from someone, the caller ID is showing wrong ( it’s showing the contact name of previous call) . Could anyone help me to solve this ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    iMessage No notifications

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    iMessage no notifications

    Hi guys. Is there something that am not doing correctly or?. I don't get notifications for my iMessage. All I could see is just the badge on the message app, there's no vibration, no alert, when I receive a new msg/iMessage. All I could see is just a badge on the app. I've turned all settings on correctly too i.e ( Allow all notifications in the settings app, DND too is off) But!, I can't seem to know where "Deliver Quietly" is located in this new iOS 14.

    Current is version 14.0.1

    Any help would be much appreciated! 🦦

    submitted by /u/georgio1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel