• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    iOS Beta is the white around airpods connect is a bug ?? iOS 14.2 beta 2

    iOS Beta is the white around airpods connect is a bug ?? iOS 14.2 beta 2


    is the white around airpods connect is a bug ?? iOS 14.2 beta 2

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Instagram header being cut is already fixed on iOS 14.2 beta 2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I'm on 11 and this has been a problem ever since and it's already fixed on the newest version. Update now! :-)

    submitted by /u/inkhearted
    [link] [comments]

    Location services always on with weather widget?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    So I've noticed lately that after adding the weather widget to my Home Screen it shows the location services icon nearly all the time. In the past my experience is that it would come on briefly and then turn off after a few minutes.

    Is this normal behavior? I have the privacy set to be while using the app and widgets.

    submitted by /u/elektrofone
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Connection Failed....(ios 14.2 beta 2)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Could this be a sign that the iPhone 12 will be 120hz? [ios 14]

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    When using airpods, media freezes app and stops playing. (14.2 beta)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    When i use my AirPods (2nd gen.) with my iPhone 11, and I go to use any media, i.e. videos, Apple Music, the app I'm using freezes, and it stops playing the media. It's almost as if the AirPods keep disconnecting and reconnecting, and I've never had this problem until I updated to the 14.2 beta.

    submitted by /u/carrcarrs
    [link] [comments]

    Insta-Crashes in WhatsApp due to the iOS 14.2 beta 2 update.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Due to the iOS 14.2 developer beta 2 software update, Many people are facing crashes and problems while using WhatsApp. This is due to the incompatibility of WhatsApp with the new beta update. Whatsapp has yet to release a new update to fix this incompatibility issue.

    submitted by /u/Thaddeuzz
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to grant apps access to my pictures(?) Instagram/discord/WhatsApp

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    When I try and share a picture to a friend in any app (apart from texts) it says I need to grant access to the app by going to the privacy tab in settings.

    under privacy-> photos it just says "apps requesting access to pictures will come up here"... but there aren't any apps listed (no way for me to grant permission)

    I'm on 14.0

    submitted by /u/SnowHeroHD
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to insert a blank page in the Home app

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Are there any tricks to insert a new/blank page in the Springboard? — I realize you can't leave a page blank, a single icon is fine, I just want to reorganize from the front move backward.

    There were a couple old tricks that seem to be gone. One example, if your first page was full, installing the beta icon would result in a second page with a single icon, all other pages moved down. You could repeat this by adding icons, removing the profile and replacing it. But this seems to be gone now.

    Anyone have any other tricks to add pages from the phone interface?

    EDIT: Not the HomeKit Home app, the springboard.

    submitted by /u/thedaveCA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel