• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    iOS Gaming Looks like Xbox game pass is coming next year

    iOS Gaming Looks like Xbox game pass is coming next year


    Looks like Xbox game pass is coming next year

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    The Survivalists is Out!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    My gaming experience with my new iPad Pro 11"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    I had an iPad Air 3 so I thought my graphics were pretty high on COD and PUBG mobile, that is until I got the new Pro and started gaming with it.

    I was able to max out my graphics on both games. I love how much smoother my gameplays look and with the high frame rate, I can have more fun with editing. I noticed that in COD I had to drop 1/3 of max sensitivity due to the max frame rate.

    on pubg my gaming not only feels more console like with max graphics but it's a lot smoother even at high sensitivity allowing me to get some nice trick shots.

    I love that even max graphics on these games isn't heating my iPad at all in COD but with pubg I just dropped the resolution from ultra to high and same with the audio because it was heating a bit.

    let's play some games! I have LTE on my iPad so I'll be able to play even from work during break.

    Gamecenter @ sknygames

    COD @ sknygames

    PUBG @ sknyming

    Brawl Stars @ sknygaming

    Discord @ skny 2954

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Looking for a game like The battle cats, but available offline. Any good recommendations?

    (The game before it, Balistik wars, would be perfect but is no longer available)

    submitted by /u/DirePantsX
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have any sorts of indie games they enjoy that you would recommend?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    im interested in seeing a game that developers really put their hearts into and you can tell they enjoyed making. everything on the front page of the app store seems uninspired and the same exact thing over and over. i'll try anything, but i'm looking for something that can pass the time in between my small bits of free time. thank you :)

    submitted by /u/xMavvs
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Castlevania SOTN for iOS?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I am a big MetroidVania fan, and I have only played a small amount of SOTN. Is the iOS version good? I don't mind the new voice acting.

    submitted by /u/butter-biscuits
    [link] [comments]

    Google login for games on iPadOS

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Guys I'm planning on picking up the new iPad mainly to play games. But I've had an android before this with all my games logged in with Google play games. Before I make the decision to switch to apple, I wanted to confirm if there is a way to still login using Google on the iPadOS.

    This is not for any specific game but all games in general.

    submitted by /u/HarishVemula
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy IX and iOS 14

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I want to play Final Fantasy for the first time. The game I would choose is FFIX as it get's recommended so often and the port seems to be one of the better ones for iOS. Looking at the price tag of 22,99€ I just want to make sure if anyone could confirm that this game is running with iOS14?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nibbIeRRR
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my “taste” in iOS games, any recommendations? Thanks!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel