• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Apple Watch after saving for 3 months i bought this

    Apple Watch after saving for 3 months i bought this


    after saving for 3 months i bought this

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Apple Watch is best investment I have ever done.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    My 2017 Chinese New Year band came today! It was never unfortunately never released but quite a few were produced so you can find them on eBay. It looks so beautiful on the product red watch! Probably my favourite band for this watch so far.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I’ve always been a Modular face kinda guy but the solar face is my new love!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    After Selling my S0 years ago, finally decided to get back in the game with the most baller spec

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Have been following this sub since series 6 announcement for some encouragement to buy one. Had the Casio for years so hopefully this is a worthy purchase. (6 44mm Space Grey).

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I’m finding it hard to find the incentive to ‘breathe’ each day or so... anyone else find this or have had positive results from being vigilant with their breathing?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Review: The new Leather Link Apple Watch band is a great premium choice

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Haven’t seen much cactus love on this sub. Love this look!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Is this watch face actually available?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Apple Watch App to track your workouts ⌚️

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    When opening the HR app got a spike in my heart rate, after one second it turned back to 105BPM. Is this a false reading? Don’t need medical advice.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Somehow I've managed to master traversing the space-time continuum.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else under-uses their watch?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    About all I use my watch for is Apple Pay, exercise tracking and recently sleep tracking. I've played around with complications, and installed apps but always forget to use them. I tend to just pull out my phone instead when I need to check stuff, play music or podcasts.

    On a series 3 by the way, bought about 18 months ago.

    submitted by /u/redryder74
    [link] [comments]

    Will I ever be able able to download Spotify music on my watch or do I have to switch to Apple Music?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I like Spotify and have been paying for their subscription for 4,5 years.

    Today I got my series 6 and have been considering getting Apple music for the sole fact that you can download music to your watch and therefore work out without your phone.

    I'd much rather stick with Spotify, does anyone know when music will be downloadable on the Apple Watch via Spotify? Because momentarily, the app is just a remote...

    submitted by /u/yeet0919
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of handmade leather Apple Watch Bands w/ matching keychains

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Solo Loop causing skin irritation during chemotherapy

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Currently undergoing chemo and I've found the solo loop is causing pretty terrible skin irritation. In talking to my nurses they heard the same complaint from another patient with the new band as well as some of the others.

    I'm hoping someone who has been through chemotherapy with an Apple Watch can recommend a band that worked for you.

    For now I'm not wearing my watch for 5 days after my dose.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cerealinsomniac
    [link] [comments]

    so I just realized my S4 doesn't really seem to be communicating with my iPhone....

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I sleep with my watch on for an alarm so I don't wake anyone else up with noise. For the past week, both my watch and my phone have been going off with my alarm. I didn't really think anything of it, just kind of an "oh that's weird" moment. Yesterday I was messing with my homescreen on iOS14, and I went to use the Fitness widget. I noticed everything was 0'd out, no activity whatsoever. Checked my watch and I had rings going. I opened the Fitness app on my phone and noticed the last 4 or so days were empty, no activity.

    I've restarted my watch and still nothing. Is there anything I should try before unpairing/wiping/repairing the watch?

    submitted by /u/itsxluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 6 owners how much have you used the exclusive features?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    So im probably going to get an Apple Watch pretty soon and as with most people I am weighing the pros and cons of the SE vs the S6.

    The S6 has the ECG monitor do you use it and if so how. Does the ECG help you out in workouts in anyway? What has your experience been with the ECG monitor, do you use it consistently or did you just use it once and forget about it?

    The S6 has a brighter display apparently, If you've owned a previous gen Apple Watch was the display hard to see?

    PS, how long will the SE be supported given that its running the chip that came with the series 4.

    submitted by /u/afterburners_engaged
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think next design will follow a "flat design" philosophy?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I was just at the store at noticed how nice the iPad Pro is with the new design. The rumors say that the new iPhone will have the same design. Do you think the watch will follow? Or would it be too sharp on the corners for a watch?

    submitted by /u/persistings
    [link] [comments]

    Automatically Change Your Apple Watch Face by Location or Time

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I just got an Apple Watch S6 any ideas?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I just got the Apple Watch S6 in red, and I was wanting to ask the S6 users for any ideas they could give me. I'd be great

    submitted by /u/SleJe086
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to answer phone call from phone via Bluetooth headphones not paired with Apple Watch?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I used Bose QC 35 II headphones paired with my iPhone and MacBook Pro but not with my Apple Watch. When I answer phone call on my wrist then the speaker of Apple Watch is being used which is not what I expected. When I wash my dishes while listening to music on my Bluetooth headphones I'd love to speak with the caller using the headphones (that have built-in microphone). Now I have to run quickly to answer phone call on my iPhone or answer by using hardware buttons on my headphones.

    It works when headphones are paired with Apple Watch but that's pretty much pointless to me. Is there any way to fix that? Is it only possible when Bluetooth headphones are paired with AppleWatch?

    submitted by /u/doles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel