• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC] You **MUST** tag your post with [Dev] otherwise it will be removed

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I recently released my first game, Mr. Log! No ads or frustrating monetization, and the first 2 worlds are completely free. Link in the comments.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    [Dev] Popup Invasion - The game where YOU are the popup blocker!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    [DEV] the longest drift - a racing-adventure-puzzle game is now available for pre-order

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Tides of Time: The Board Game 4.99 —> .99 (Board)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    [DEV] stroopy - the game that messes with your brain

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Looking for idle game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello iOSGaming!

    I'm looking for an idle game where we loot to upgrade a character. I played AFK Arena but I got bored of the whole synergy system so I'd rather just focus in one character.

    I prefer free games as I'm really low on funds right now...

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/foxxbap
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a pick-up-and-put-down, one-finger game with progression, that I can play for a long time

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Hi everyone

    While I'm waiting for my little girl to fall asleep in the evening I like to play on my phone.

    I've been playing Dota underlords, The sims and AFK arena until recently, but I've become tired of them, so now I'm looking for something new and shiny!

    Requirements:
    - Must be able to put the game down (i.e. no long matches like in underlords)
    - Must not require a lot of dexterity since only my left thumb is available, and I'm right-handed
    - Must involve some form of progression (gear, stats etc.)
    - Must have longevity - I don't want to invest time in a game that I can play through in a week or two...

    submitted by /u/Hardvig
    [link] [comments]

    Evo Pop: The upcoming physics-based strategy game from ZeptoLab is set to release in November

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Zeptolab has announced that there's going to be a new physics-based strategy game named Evo Pop which is set to release for Android and iOS devices in November 2020.

    Evo Pop features physics-based gameplay and you will be able to control their Evos. By adding the Evos, the players will be able to grow their little army before making them strong enough to capture different points on the map.

    Zeptolab has announced the release of Evo Pop in November. However, if you are a strategy game enthusiast, then surely you can pre-register for Evo Pop on the App Store. You can also visit here for more details

    submitted by /u/Danklord_Ezio
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a long lasting game with events?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    So I'm moving and won't have internet to play my online Xbox games for awhile , I've never really dug into phone games but plan on giving some a try. My biggest issue is I like games that do events especially holiday events like with Halloween coming up and games that are somewhat social able. I play a lot of games like destiny the elder scrolls online. Can I find anything like this on the iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    Just a cop car minding his own business

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    [DEV] Meet Dozen - minimalist but addictive memory game, one in which you play against the iPhone™ to prove your memorizing abilities. Challenge your mind, sharpen your memory, and engage in fast-paced gameplay that is addictive, right from your pocket.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hardest Puzzle Mobile Games

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Not the fun kind, the ones like unblock me or flow.

    submitted by /u/PIGYE_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game to invest time (for real)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a game that's deep, where you can constantly grow and invest your time in.

    So, no casual games or ptw.

    I've been a long time Hearthstone player, I played DOTA 2 for more than 2k hours and I'm currently playing Brawlhalla a lot. I also played Slay the Spire on iPad for a bunch of hours but it's too luck-based for me.

    So I'm up to every genre, just looking for a mobile game where I can learn some skill and grow (possibly for a long time).

    I love RPGs and card games, if that can help. Plus I don't mind spending money for a game that's worth.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/controbuio
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I am currently looking for games that are similar to Idle Hero. There are games like Heroes to Odes, GirlsXBattle2, AFK arena currently out there but are there any others?

    submitted by /u/DavidsMacbookAir
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPhone ports of “full size” PC or console games with controller support?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I'm looking for iphone games that i can use my bluetooth Xbox One controller to play. I prefer ports of games that are out on PC and Consoles because mobile only games tend to be a bit too stripped down for my taste, but i'm open to purely mobile games if they're fantastic enough.

    Obviously, free or cheap is better but i'm willing to pay more for a game if it's really worth it. I already have KOTOR (not sure if that has controller support, it's been years since i played the iOS version), Modern Combat Versus, and Castlevania SotN.

    Sorry if this sort of thing gets posted a lot, i just joined the subreddit and tried searching the internet beforehand. Thanks in advance!

    Edit: I also have Lineage 2: Revolution

    Second edit: i also apparently have Jade Empire

    submitted by /u/572337_54MU241
    [link] [comments]

    iOS14 game pad gyro

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone heard about this being implemented or is it vapor ware?

    submitted by /u/atombone80
    [link] [comments]

    How is Butter Royale?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    After I played CODM, I learned how to claw fingers to play games on touch screen, I found the nice mobility and how complex control a phone can reach after using claw fingers. So, I start to use Steam Link app more, I played COD for Pc, L4D2, sometimes even play competitive games like Fall Guys and Rocket League, although the input lag are still an issue when play competitive games. Today, I first time saw the game Butter Royale, and feels like it's a nice and exciting competitive game. I still not use the free trial for the Apple Arcade, before I jump in just for one game, I would like to know some opinions about it! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/s951736
    [link] [comments]

    Fit Beats - Epic Arcade Fun | iOS 14 ready

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Looking for a retroish overhead sword/medieval rpg

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I cannot find anything like this. Maybe something that has a save system that would take ma a while to finish. Examples being old school Legend of Zelda and For the king.

    submitted by /u/goldenslum98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel