• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    iOS Gaming 9th Dawn III available now

    iOS Gaming 9th Dawn III available now


    9th Dawn III available now

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Best iOS game for $1

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    It can either be paid upfront or an in app purchase to unlock the full game. I'm just looking for a game that's like the best bang for a buck since I have $1 left in my iTunes account.

    submitted by /u/BokuNoBroccoli
    [link] [comments]

    FFIX IOS Performance Issues

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded my phone to the IPhone 11 Pro Max and when I started up FFIX I noticed some stuttering that wasn't there before. I didn't have any performance problems when playing on my older model phone (IPhone X) I've reinstalled without any help. Do you have any advice?

    submitted by /u/_IAmGrover
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game with blacksmith/item crafting focus

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    As title said, I'm looking for a game with great focus on blacksmithing or item crafting. I'm ok with energy type games but would like to avoid the ones that focus on time per item to craft.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Shozukan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a PVE game

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    As the title looking for some PVE

    submitted by /u/1FreebootyPicPlz
    [link] [comments]

    Games that I enjoy. Any more like them?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Tiny Bubbles Osmos Splitter Critters

    These are no-stress easy going games, needing relatively short time span to complete each level.

    Please note that I also played Threes and Mini Metro, but I like the other ones more.

    Are there any suggestions for more games like these, preferably with no IAP. I don't mind one off purchases.

    submitted by /u/Glebeless
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for first person shooters with a campaign

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I just need one Because Yes

    submitted by /u/874dan
    [link] [comments]

    Citytopia

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Hi there! Anybody know this game? Maybe has some experiences with it? Should be better then Simcitybuildit or Megapolis..

    submitted by /u/thedocter22
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding games for airplane ride

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I'm going on a plane ride that's going to last a while, and was wondering what's your go to offline game or games you plane on an airplane with out wifi?

    submitted by /u/Rock2742
    [link] [comments]

    GODDESS KISS: O.V.E - Out now!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Play These iPhone/iPad Games For Console-Like Experienc

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Any party based rpg?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I was playing FFT:WOTL and I want more of party management (classes, items, races, etc.). I also love dungeon crawlers and complex skill trees. I hate: gacha, character tiers, forced weaknesses (rock-paper scissors units for example).

    So far I tried some free titles:

    I liked Inotia 4 companion system

    I tried kinghts of pen and paper 2 (which found extremely grindy), is the prequel any good?

    doom and destiny (normal and advanced)

    I've heard of KOTOR, some dragon quest and more FF games, but some of them look overpriced. Are they that worth?

    Any other suggestion? It can be premium or free game as long as it checks my requirements.

    submitted by /u/Kyle_Cr
    [link] [comments]

    Gee Apple, thanks

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Farmer shooting monsters.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Hi all.

    As title, I'm looking for a shoot-em up.

    You played as a farmer shooting monsters on your land. It was pretty basic and thinking back quite repetitive. The monsters were like black squares and every now and then there'd be a caterpillar? He'd come out with phrases as well.

    I know it's not much info but I think if you've played it you'd probably know what I mean.

    submitted by /u/global-gooner
    [link] [comments]

    I made a game that involves catching balls in a truck

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    You can try and drop different sports balls in trucks that pass by and get next to the level. It's free too and was my first iOS Unity game: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ball-drop-catch-the-balls/id1533620827?ign-mpt=uo%3D2

    submitted by /u/tygreen
    [link] [comments]

    Spinny Monster - Hungry For Food

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Anyone ever have the issue of Game Center achievements constantly repeating themselves in a game? Is there any fix?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    It's only one game for me, Hexaflip from Apple Arcade. Whenever I do something I get an achievement, like I open a chest and I get "Opened 5 chests!" Or if I die (which happens all the time in this game) I get the dying achievement. It makes the game unplayable. I tried emailing Apple Support but they told me to reach out to the developer so I did but they never responded.

    tldr: how do I stop Game Center achievements from appearing when they shouldn't?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Brocolli12345678
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel