• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    iPhoneX What's wrong with my screen

    iPhoneX What's wrong with my screen


    What's wrong with my screen

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Green Screen/Display Issues

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    My phone has been working fine all of a sudden today it just starts showing these green lines on the display and I'm not able to use the phone at all because I just can't see anything does anyone know whats going on with it?

    https://imgur.com/a/CR08cOC

    submitted by /u/ETWGames
    [link] [comments]

    Play These iPhone/iPad Games For Console-Like Experience

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Need help deciding if I should get a new phone or get it fixed

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I dropped my phone around waist Height now theirs green lights on the bottom and a black liquid on the bottom right of the screen also the screen is like out . If I put my fingernail I can insert my nail but I don't wanna break the screen and the worst I cracked my black glass (please don't buy $1 dollar cheap rubber plastic from dollar tree use a strong case) and now I got ghost touch when I dropped my phone at work like 2 weeks ago on the floor when there was water :(((

    submitted by /u/justsomerandomboi_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel