• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    iOS Beta “Search web” in system still directs to Safari. Why not to the default browser?

    iOS Beta “Search web” in system still directs to Safari. Why not to the default browser?


    “Search web” in system still directs to Safari. Why not to the default browser?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    ios14.2 - Share option Add People changed to Share File in iCloud. Is this a new change? Can't find any mention of it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    [14.2B2] Shazam music recognition via Control Center - identified tracks are not saved or added to Shazam app ��

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    To me, this is a glaring bug/omission. I only found out today, after I couldn't find a week's worth of identified tracks in my Shazam app. Turns out they're not saved anywhere!

    submitted by /u/sammy2066
    [link] [comments]

    [14B2] I made an invisible widget!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    The king... has returned.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    [14.2B2] Feature suggestion/request - Shake iPhone to undo accidentally cleared notifications

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    The idea for this feature came to me because I accidentally cleared my notifications and lost 3 new tracks I had ID'd using Shazam in CC.

    submitted by /u/sammy2066
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.2 Recent Release Microphone Problems

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Ok so I JUST got my iphone 11 pro two days ago. After updating to iOS 14.0.1 everything was fine, and then for some reason today I stopped being able to take phone calls or send voice messages in Facebook MessengerI My phone worked fine the last two days before this. I'm really lost and I think I've seen some people say this has been a bit of a problem. Do we know when the next release will be or what I can do to rectify this? I did multiple uninstalls and factory resets today and eventually was able to take phone calls again and thats it.

    submitted by /u/cloudxen
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.0.1 GM] The bluetooth name is cutoff in iPhone SE 1. Is this fix on latest beta?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    [14.2 DB2] I guess it did. Huh. Cool.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    We've had dark mode for a long time now, but somehow the text menu is still always black. It should be white when dark mode is off.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel