• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    iPad I’m a school teacher. This is my setup in class.

    iPad I’m a school teacher. This is my setup in class.


    I’m a school teacher. This is my setup in class.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    There's now a dedicated section for games in the App Store that support a Controller! ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I think it’s dumb that Apple’s waiting over a month to release iPad Air 4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    When I saw the Apple event on September 15th I was ready to spend 649€ on the iPad Air 4 straight away. However they said it would not be available until October.

    It's been like 20 days and I have had time to compare it to the iPad Pro 2018/2020 and I'm honestly considering buying the Pro 2018 and I found many people who feel the same way. We were hyped about the Air 4 but they waited so long to sell it that we are now considering other options.

    What do you think? I am no expert in marketing but I think they made a mistake. Not that they care because the will be making money if we buy the Pro, but...

    submitted by /u/martukf
    [link] [comments]

    AMP Instagram app on iPad is actually pretty good now

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    iPad Air available at 7 October?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    iPad Air available at 7 October?

    The Portuguese web-site of El Courte Ingles is stating that the new iPad Air will be available tomorrow.

    Does anyone have information that can help verifying this?

    You can see it the image below or in the page, but in Portuguese... I couldn't find a English version of the page.

    https://preview.redd.it/5ui09p0k8hr51.png?width=1195&format=png&auto=webp&s=de36a5f9d6893d5dcbc5bad981e4bf957c072d98

    submitted by /u/nascimento3
    [link] [comments]

    Writing Noise on Notability

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I am looking for note taking app that have audio recording feature. Just tried Noted app but the writing noise ("tap tap" sound when Apple Pencil touch iPad) is really loud. For you who is using Notability, do you know if Notability has this same issue? I'm using iPad 6th generation

    submitted by /u/Vizly
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else finding Microsoft Word starts to lag and slow after about an hours usage?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    It sorts itself out after I close the app and re-open it but you'd hope an iPad pro can handle a 700 word text-only document...

    submitted by /u/connorkirton
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't think I was going to like the iPad so much!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Android and windows fanboi here. The last Apple product I owned was the iPod nano. I ditched Apple after the nano because they gave us a darn ipod with a camera that could only take video??!!!?!?!

    Ever since then I have been salty. Tried several Android tablets and they have never gave me the same function as the iPad 8th generation that I just bought.

    Now I want to upgrade to the Air 4. Hopefully I can return this iPad 8. It's great but I want that screen upgrade and the slimmer bezels.

    I assume the screen is similar to the 11inch pro? I've seen that one before and it looks crispy.

    submitted by /u/Koen-K
    [link] [comments]

    Duolingo English Test Question Problem thingy

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hey, so I was lucky enough to get a fee waiver for the test as I'm a low income student. I don't have a laptop, the best I got is an iPad. And I even after requesting a desktop website the Duolingo website says the browser isn't compatible. I downloaded both chrome and opera(which they said were compatible) but still no luck. Just to clarify when I visit the website through the mobile website thingy it just outright says you can't take the test on a mobile but when I switch it says the other thing.

    Come on I know some of y'all are techy help a girl out

    submitted by /u/Stressedstu
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple window support in third-party Web browsers?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I'm an IT guy, been using the iPad since it was out for 6 months, quickly adapted my workflow so the iPad was my primary device even in the early versions of iOS, and I love my 2018 12.9" iPad Pro. All that to say that I consider myself an expert at all things iPad until it comes to writing apps. I was excited about the release of iPadOS last year with its support for multiple instances/windows of the same app, and I was anxious this year to change my default mail app and Web browser. Changing my mail app was a breeze and works as expected, but I have a question about third-party Web browsers on iPadOS:

    Is there some sort of restriction on third-party browsers where they're not allowed to support multiple instances/windows of themselves?

    I just tested a bunch of browsers that have been around for a while and are updated regularly, including Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Dolphin, iCab Mobile, and several others; many of them could be set as the default browser, but none supported multiple windows of themselves. They supported Split View and Slide Over so you could multi-task with other apps, but not multiple instances of themselves which kind of takes away the luster of making one of them the default browser for me.

    While I only use multiple instances of Safari maybe 5% of the time, it's handy when I need it. Sure, I could use Safari or another browser as the second browser window when I need it, but that could mean trying to maintain favorites/bookmarks in two browsers.

    Am I missing something here? If not, am I the only one who finds this limitation annoying? Or, if it isn't a limitation, are there ANY third-party browsers that support multiple windows?

    submitted by /u/Kberg31974
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Magic Keyboard work with a case?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So I just bought a Procase on Amazon for my Ipad Pro 12.9". I am thinking about getting a Magic Keyboard but I want to keep the Ipad in the case since I mostly wrote on it. Will the Ipad still stick to the Magic Keyboard with a hard plastic case?

    submitted by /u/JessGuurrrl8
    [link] [comments]

    Best fast charger for iPad 10.2 7th Gen

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Ipad 7th gen is insanely slow to charge. 4-5 hours of charge and i only get 8-10 hours of standby. Is there an available fast charger for that device?

    submitted by /u/Nastynoob3
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to see how 60 frames is on your iPad Pro(like how it would be on the new air 4) you can toggle 60 or 120 frames in settings

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Just go to settings>accessibility>motion>limit frame rate, let's you see how nice 120hz is

    submitted by /u/DoIHaveToPutMyName
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use Canva and have problems?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I have been using this to create YouTube thumbnails. Since the iPad OS update it hasn't been working, but it is working on the iPhone even after the update.

    submitted by /u/MaesterInTraining
    [link] [comments]

    With the power of $15 usd a month and Shadow cloud, I've turned my iPad into a Windows 10 PC

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    What the hell have they done to the Music App this time?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Why do they do this? Why? Why?

    Now it's three columns. I have some 100Gb of music in my library and finding a song just became more difficult with the upgrade. I sort by Artist, as I have been trained to do, and now it's confusing with a huge menu hogging the left 1/3 of the screen.

    And also, finding a song in the store, and then taking a look at the entire album has become more complex.

    submitted by /u/LanceFree
    [link] [comments]

    How to download a streaming mp3 file from Amazon?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    How to download a streaming mp3 file from Amazon?

    I am at a loss. On my Windows and Android devices, there is a simple option to download an mp3 file from a streaming link. Hit the three dots and "download" appears: https://prnt.sc/uu6vf0

    Trying the same on a iPad, that option is gone. Hitting the icon in that place shows the url (unable to copy) and the device with a checkmark. Nothing else.

    How to initiate the download?

    Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/qxquesr9gir51.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d74f972d66af1d767e77f7ed1521c5a8e965ce70

    submitted by /u/Muxthepux
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find out what apps are being displayed on the iPad Air screens on Apple's site?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    While looking at the page for the new iPad Air there's a group of 3 iPads with different apps being displayed. In this particular group, the first iPad is showing Procreate, the next is showing a video editing app, and the bottom one is showing some kind of music production or DJing app. What is that music focused app?

    Is there somewhere on Apple's site where they list the apps they're displaying on all of the screens?

    submitted by /u/manadoesstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Did Apple change the material or texture of Pencil 2?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I bought an Apple Pencil 2 when they just came out and lost it last week. Bought a new one and immediately noticed that the material feels different.

    Not as smooth to the touch as my first one. A bit more slippery.

    Also I can't feel the „Pencil" text with my thumb anymore, on my first pencil it felt almost like some sort of engraving, now it's completely flat.

    Anyone with the same observations? Did they change the material with most recent batches of Gen 2 pencils?

    submitted by /u/krmkrx
    [link] [comments]

    How much of a difference is there in the cellular Dept between a iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) and a iPad mini 5?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    So I been using my iPad mini here at home and it's been getting good enough 3g for Netflix since I had it on Verizon. (We don't get lte or 4g out here) I have it to my little sister today and went back to my iPad Pro 10.5 and now I get only 1x where I was getting 3g before.

    submitted by /u/sometimesiamjustabox
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2017 2nd Gen 12.9 screen problem

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I just purchased a 2017 iPad Pro 2nd Gen 12.9 iPad from eBay. (I received it in the mail today and I ordered it September 29, 2020). The seller didn't inform me about these white spots on the screen when I purchased it (and I paid a pretty hefty price for it). The white spots are located on the left side of the screen, running along the edge of the tablet. It's not exactly huge, but it's still there.

    So the tablet itself is running fine, but the screen worries me. Will this problem get any worse? The seller didn't inform me at all about this problem and I have no clue how long the device has had it. Will it cause problems for me in the future? Or is it just a cosmetic thing? Thanks guys.

    https://imgur.com/a/OOjnSST

    The iPad is also in landscape in the photos. Excuse the conversation I was having with Apple..

    submitted by /u/Depeche_33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel