• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Apple TV What are these 3 black boxes? They won’t go away and I don’t know how to get rid of them. Please help.

    Apple TV What are these 3 black boxes? They won’t go away and I don’t know how to get rid of them. Please help.


    What are these 3 black boxes? They won’t go away and I don’t know how to get rid of them. Please help.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    TV app not keeping track of Watched shows

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Lately, on the latest public 14 build, the TV app (both on iOS and tvOS) aren't keeping track of recently watched shows. This is happening with Hulu, owned shows via iTunes, Disney+, etc.. any idea what's going on? Submitting the bug to Apple now, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

    submitted by /u/Shamrock013
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Audio Sync with Bose Bluetooth speaker

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I have an Apple TV 4K connected to a computer monitor (with no speakers) and I use a Bose mini Soundlink 2 speaker for audio. This setup has been working for me for a couple of years. I just noticed a severe sound/video lag issue, and I was trying to correct it.

    I have restarted the Apple TV, monitor, and speaker.

    The content I was trying to view was from my Plex server. I restarted/updated that.

    I decided to try the Wireless Audio Sync function, but that fails, as for some reason, the speaker does not play audio during this test (though it plays all the navigational sounds, etc. that happen while navigating to the menu to initiate the test).

    Is there some secret to making this work? Is this something that works for others? Is it not supposed to work?

    Edit: I'm running TVOS 14.01, and iOS 14.01 on the iPhone X I'm trying to perform the sync with

    submitted by /u/PigSlam
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix issues

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I really want to love my new Apple TV, but I just keep having so many little issues! It must be something I am doing wrong, and every other Apple device I have had has always worked so well with no effort.

    Currently my issues is that Netflix just won't play any videos at all. It sometimes loads and loads and then will play audio with no video. More often than not it plays nothing!

    I googled it and have updated the software, restarted/unplugged the Apple TV, I deleted the Netflix app and then reinstalled, I've checked my internet connection, and every other app is working just fine.

    I would love any suggestions please :)

    submitted by /u/immisunjii
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV on latest beta, now can’t see homepods as option?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Anyone else having the issue where your homepods aren't available after updating your AppleTV to latest beta?

    submitted by /u/phil2146
    [link] [comments]

    4K HDR on YouTube possible on AppleTV 4K?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I just noticed 4K playback has been added to YouTube on the AppleTV 4K but for some reason not all videos are showing up in 4K even tho they are available (checked both in Chrome on Mac and iOS/iPhone). Some of the videos I have been testing also offer HDR but just like the 4K issue, it's not showing up as an option in the quality selector in the YouTube app on the the AppleTV 4K. Anyone know if/how I could fix this to be able to watch videos in 4K/HDR?

    submitted by /u/MJKawai
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Formats?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    If I connect an AppleTv 4K to my Onkyo receiver, will the Apple TV pass through all audio formats for the receiver to decode? I currentLy use a Firestick, and it only pass through Dolby and Dolby +. It won't do DTS or any of the other formats.

    submitted by /u/Cigator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing two audio sources at once

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I would really like to be able to take the audio from my Apple TV and audio from my iPad and listen to them at the same time through my AirPod headphones. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/Caregiver_Right
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 2nd gen. Not working properly with YouTube after latest update .

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I've been having serious issues with YouTube on my Apple TV 2nd gen.

    1- when playing 4K videos after a certain period of time the image freezes and pixelates.

    2- after pressing the pause button, the Image freezes but you can't play the video back on. The Apple TV re starts by it self

    3- you can't Select the like or dislike option as well as the view channel option.

    All this started happening after upgrading the Apple TV software to its latest version .

    Anybody facing the same problem ? Got any solution?

    submitted by /u/gusbus73
    [link] [comments]

    My AppleTV 4K is glitching

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Like the title says, my AppleTV 4K is glitching, and I don't know why or how to fix it.

    It worked perfectly yesterday, but today when I opened Disney+ to watch a movie, my AppleTV was glitching.

    I restarted the system, updated the tvOS, restarted again (twice), and I'm currently doing a factory reset with aprox. 12 minutes left, and it's still glitching.

    Does anyone here have a possible solution?

    Update: I changed the HDMI-port, and it seems to have fixed the issue.

    submitted by /u/Marian_91
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music on Apple TV closes immediately when I hit play..

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I thought it could be the Apple remote having gone bad, but does the same thing when using the remote app on my phone.

    I removed my account and resigned in. The apple TV in my bedroom plays music fine (so assume it isn't an account issue?)

    Any help is appreciated. I have had no luck in my various searches in Reddit and the net.

    submitted by /u/Spoonbender01
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K not working properly

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I would like to know if you have tips or if the update created a series of bugs.

    My Apple TV 4K (bought a year ago) does not switch off automatically (even though it's supposed to within 30 minutes), the « play/pause » button does not work, even if the Apple TV blinks every time I press it, AirPlay or screen mirroring does not work at all, and it's not related to any internet issues since I can play anything in 4K Dolby instantly..

    Does anybody else has those types of issues ?

    submitted by /u/lethallonewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV vs. Amplifier Black Screen Issue

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I'm using an Apple TV 4k with an HDMI amplifier (Onkyo NX-TR717).

    Every now and then when I switch on the amp with the Apple TV I get a black screen. Switching the amp on and off tends to cure it, but it's annoying.

    I've pored through the Apple TV's video settings, but nothing's jumping out at me that might help. The amp has so many settings I wouldn't know where to start, but it seems to cope OK with other devices.

    Anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/steelrattus
    [link] [comments]

    Free Apple TV+ extended for all?!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Past few days I've been seeing people getting emails for having their free subscription extended until February. Will we all get these extensions? My free sub is until the 24th of November. I've watched all shows I wanted to watch. Why would I pay 5€ if there is nothing new?

    submitted by /u/itnork
    [link] [comments]

    Will new Apple TV equipped with HDMI 2.1

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    It looks like Apple TV doesn’t want to pull a Quibi

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel