• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Apple TV Apple has officially announced the date when the iPhone 12 and maybe apple tv with apple arcade + will most likely be shown to us.

    Apple TV Apple has officially announced the date when the iPhone 12 and maybe apple tv with apple arcade + will most likely be shown to us.


    Apple has officially announced the date when the iPhone 12 and maybe apple tv with apple arcade + will most likely be shown to us.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Two ATV 4K, one can play YouTube 4K, one can’t

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Apple TV 4K (14.0.2) with SONY 65"950G, YouTube can play 4K content. TVOS and YouTube app were updated automatically.

    Apple TV 4K (14.0.2) with Sony 85"950H, YouTube can only play 1080p. I manually updated TVOs and YouTube app. Few minutes ago, I reset Apple TV and installed YouTube, still no 4K content.

    Same network, both wire connected to router.

    Please help.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/superpanjy
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV kind of making my tv switch sources when starting a movie

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Are any of you experiencing this issue, or is it like a normal behaviour?

    Any time I'm starting to play some content being either on Disney plus or Netflix, my TV or my Apple TV is kind of rebooting or changing the input, can't really tell the difference.

    An image is worth a thousand words so a video might be helpful: https://youtu.be/9VyCvKr9EK8

    I doubled check and both my Vizio screen and my Apple TV are up to date.

    Would you guys have any idea?

    Thanks a lot :)

    submitted by /u/NickOReigh
    [link] [comments]

    Why have my Disney titles not changed to 4K?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Recently, Disney upgraded all of their digital iTunes titles to 4K, with many of them including Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. I have a bunch of Disney titles in my library, but all of them still say "HD" and don't display the "4K" badge even though other, non-Disney movies do. Why would they not be showing up in 4K?

    Please note, this is on the Apple TV app on my iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation) and on my iPhone X. I understand that these devices are not capable of displaying 4K content on their own, but they are capable of providing Dolby Atmos sound to AirPods Pro and all 4K titles display the 4K badge even on these devices.

    submitted by /u/RotenTumato
    [link] [comments]

    How do I disable "Sports Scores" and "Exciting Games" notification updates for leagues I do not explicitly follow in the TV App such as the WNBA?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    How do I disable "Sports Scores" and "Exciting Games" notification updates for leagues I do not explicitly follow in the TV App such as the WNBA?

    submitted by /u/Patranus
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay2 casting to Sony Android TV in Dolby Atmos

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Not happening.

    Any ideas? Works perfectly from Netflix app, etc.

    Sonos Arc, Sony XBR65X950G.

    Thx 🙏

    submitted by /u/flutistextraordinary
    [link] [comments]

    A few question about apple tv 4k

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    1.Does picture in picture work for youtube?

    1. Can you airplay mirror your phone and ipad and start a video on apple tv in picutre in picture while still mirroring your iphone/ipad?
    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    TinyWorld : wierd Atmos

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or Paul Rudd's voice keeps jumping annoyingly between front left and center channel?

    submitted by /u/Farhanito
    [link] [comments]

    Weird pressure point in my new Apple TV remote

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just got a second Apple TV 4 K for my bedroom tv, while I already got an Apple TV 4K in my living room for almost a year now. While the old Apple TV remote gots a perfectly fine pressure point on all buttons, the new remote's pressure point feels very weird - especially the menu and TV button. It's really hard to describe but these two buttons just don't feel as solide as the buttons on my old remote do. Also I find there is a quite noticeable "clicking sound" that I don't hear on my old remote. IDK if this is normal for a brand new remote and if it gets better with time, but using the remote right now is no joy at all. Did you also experience something like this or should I contact the Apple service?

    submitted by /u/JoeTechnical
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix flickering when watching cartoons

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    My Apple TV 4K is flickering when I watch cartoons on Netflix. I tried a few and it seems that is losting signal every 30 seconds.

    My current setup is: - 4K SDR - YCbCr - 4:2:0 - Match Range and Frame Rate

    My TV is a Samsung 55 NU7100 and it does not happen in any other type of show, only in cartoons. I tried turning Match Frame Rate off but the issue seems to continue.

    When I turn Match Range off, it seems to fix it. But if I turn it off, it will not change the TV setup when a HDR show is on, right?

    Any advice?

    [EDIT] It seems to happen only in shows in 50p (From Cartoon Network: We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, Gumball etc). The other shows in 24p does not flick, even cartoons.

    When I turn off Match Frame Rate, it goes to 60p and flick less frequently, but keeps flecking over time.

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/IgorEscodro
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K , can it turn off tv while still playing podcast or music on Apple TV?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I listen to podcast and music for hours but I would like to be able to turn off the screen if my tv to give a rest If I turn off the TV screen well the Apple TV will be on but the tv off and so I wouldn't be able to continue listening to podcast or music

    My Apple TV is connected via hdmi to my Tv My home theatre is connect vid hdmi to my tv

    I can listen music or podcast any sound through home theatre and also if I want through tv speakers

    But when I listen to music , podcast or Spotify I wish I could turn off the tv and continue listening to music ,podcast or Spotify and that is not completely possible

    submitted by /u/damagad
    [link] [comments]

    Just Updated: If you are looking for a better Apple TV remote, here are eight solid options for just about any budget, including two replacement remotes and six universals you can use to control your other home theater devices as well.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Airplay Question (Going through Receiver)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I'm asking this question in the hopes that I'm just missing something simple. I have a brand new audio receiver (Denon-X2700H) and currently having issues with Airplaying from my devices to it, so I'd like to circumvent the receiver and simply just airplay my music to the AppleTV (Have the latest model, up-to-date software). The problem is that audio will simply not play. I run a projector setup, and everything goes through the receiver. When the projector is on, the music will Airplay with zero issues and sounds great. However, I want to Airplay music to it throughout the day, when the projector is not on, and it doesn't seem like that is possible. No configuration of settings will get any audio to play, unless of course the projector is turned on. Tearing my hair out here, not sure why it's so difficult - anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/CoffeeFilmFiend
    [link] [comments]

    Help with opening Apple TV

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi, so my apple tv (3rd gen) is not opening. No status light, but my mac recognizes it, and I updated the software of the apple tv with the mac. The optical light is also open, which means no electrical issues. The remote shows to be transmitting as seen from a phone camera directed at the remote. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/atiassss
    [link] [comments]

    Ghandi / Lawrence Arabia - no Atmos?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I see Columbia released a box set with 4K HDR and Atmos versions of Ghandi, Lawrence of Arabia, etc. I don't want that whole box set, but on sale right now on iTunes is a collection including both digitally for $20 plus a couple other films.

    My concern is - are these digital iTunes versions the same as those found on the new disc release? When I look at their specs on iTunes, they do not seem to have a Dolby Atmos track listed, rather standard 5.1. However, the new physical copies have Atmos.

    Anyone know about this? Are these the same versions?

    submitted by /u/filmguy123
    [link] [comments]

    Mulan (4K) now available on Apple TV

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel