• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    iPhoneX Free AppleTV+!

    iPhoneX Free AppleTV+!


    Free AppleTV+!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I just got one year free AppleTV+ subscription! It appeared on my settings and i went to tv+ and there it is. My phone is 2,5 years old. Did anyone else got it?

    submitted by /u/ziyodillo97
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had any weird crippling pains from using an iphone X?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I bought an Xr just a few months ago in March, after having two cheaper SE phones over the past 6 years or so. I was really happy with it initially. I love the facial recognition, the larger size, the photos, etc. I use it a lot. I listen to podcasts and often listen to youtube subscriptions while working around the house or going for a run. About a month ago I started to notice that my fingers felt a bit swollen and painful. I had some pain in my feet, too. And since having kids this has been somewhat normal for me to occasionally have hand and foot pain and a mild feeling of swelling. It's something that comes and goes. But for the past few weeks, it started to feel really weird. Carpal tunnel type pain in my wrists, and the weirdest symptom was a sensation that my fingertips felt ... not sure how to describe it... like mush. And it felt the worst when I was handling the phone. For the last week, I handled my phone carefully, and when I was doing something on the phone, I would find myself moving from one hand to the next. Then I started to feel kind of twitchy up my arms. And when I put the phone in my pocket, I would feel pain in my leg. I can totally understand getting carpal tunnel ... it's a slightly heavy phone, and it's not good to hold the wrist in a turned position the way you need to. But what I couldn't understand was the crippled feeling in my fingertips. (I'm not trying to be dramatic. I'm just not sure how to explain it.) I would pick up my husband's phone, my kids' phones, I could do things that require some fine motor skills all without any problem... aside from just lingering pain. But then I would pick up my phone, and my fingertips suddenly felt deformed. Even if I left my phone on a table and just poked at it with my fingers, it would bother my fingers. I went back to my cell phone company a couple days ago and ended up buying the newest SE just to see if it would make a difference. It was not an easy decision to spend several hundred on a new cell phone after I just spent over $600 on a Xr 4 months ago. But it's been two days since I switched to the SE, and I can feel a dramatic difference in my hands. My finger tips are still sore, but they don't have that weird crippled feeling. And I hardly have any wrist pain. And the swelling in my fingers has gone down. (I can only tell about the swelling based on how my wedding ring fits.)

    I know this sounds really weird.... and I'm afraid of sounding like a crazy 5G conspiracists. (I know the iphone doesn't even get 5G.) But I don't think what I experienced was just carpal tunnel. I've had previous iphones get very hot while using them. I know phones can give off small levels of radiation or radio waves. But this iPhone X didn't seem to get as hot as the SE.
    We have some rats, and I'm considering trying some kind of experiment... like just put the phone on one end of the cage and see if the rat ends up avoiding it. I can't be the only one who has experienced something like this.

    submitted by /u/Shibbo1
    [link] [comments]

    Battery decline after IOS 13.6?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing faster battery drain after the update?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aginna
    [link] [comments]

    Sound suddenly stopped working

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm tired. I'm just so tired.

    My iPhone X's sound is not working and I've literally tried everything, and nothing's fixed it. I'll try to explain what's happening as well as I can.

    So the sound suddenly went away. The ear speaker works, but not the main one. Now each time I try to play music, or a video or something, it's not that the video will play and the sound doesn't come, the video itself doesn't play. The phone starts acting up and the screen starts getting stuck. It only happens when i try to do something that has sound, the phone works fine otherwise. Also, the sound volume thingie on the left of the screen randomly appears and goes.

    Among some of the things I tried was to reset the phone to factory settings and then restore it. And that worked for like an hour, the phone was working fine, the sound was there, and I was a happy girl. And then suddenly mid typing something, the sound was lost again.

    Please help me out here. Help me fix this phone. I'll be so grateful. Reddit fam, you done it before, I need you to do it again.

    submitted by /u/himiboo
    [link] [comments]

    Black dot on upper left side next to notch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    So i dropped my iPhone x and now it has a black dot next to notch on left side, no cracks on screen at all and touch is working fine even on dot. My question is will the dot spread with time or stay like this? If anyone can help with same kind of experience that would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/ato_tho
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - Help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Hi,

    So my 2 year phone contract is up on 16/09 next month, I have an iPhone X which I just cracked the screen only slightly in a corner, and hairline crack that's takes up about 1/4 of the screen. Phone works fine so haven't replaced this yet. Not sure what my best option will be?

    I can either replace the screen and buy a sim for £20 month (replacement around £250)

    Or sell the phone with a crack, not sure what that's worth? And start again

    Let me know your thoughts....

    submitted by /u/wongadonga
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Replacement

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I've booked a battery replacement for the iPhone X it's at 85% (648 battery cycles) would I notice a major difference. Right now I get about 3-4 hours screentime.

    submitted by /u/yungboatboi
    [link] [comments]

    Random iPhone X Restore Screen

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Can anyone please help me, I'm away on vacation and my wife's iPhone just randomly entered into restore mode. Literally just woke up in the middle of the night and the phone is me to visit support.apple.com/iPhone/restore. Is there anyway for me to get the phone out of restore without using a laptop??

    submitted by /u/IGDC4TPHG
    [link] [comments]

    FaceID not working after screen replacement

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hello I replaced my iPhone X screen using a mobile defender refurbished OEM screen. I transferred everything over perfectly with no issues at all. The iPhone turned on and everything worked great including Face ID and ambient light sensor and ear piece. A few days later after the phone battery drained it turned on and Face ID isn't working. Flex cable looks perfect. Ambient sensor and earpiece working fine still. Any ideas what might be wrong? Any help is appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/Dapper-Poem4905
    [link] [comments]

    In iMessage, youcan add effects to photos - like “Comic Style”

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel