• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    iPhoneX Battery health is at 94%. Is this normal?

    iPhoneX Battery health is at 94%. Is this normal?


    Battery health is at 94%. Is this normal?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I bought a refurbished iPhone X from Apple about 4 months ago. Of course the battery health was at 100% when I bought it. 2 weeks it was at 98% and now it dropped to 94%. Is this normal? Do you think it's defective?

    submitted by /u/annalynn1998
    [link] [comments]

    Issue: Home screen missing icons after restart

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Google Apps, Amazon Music, Bluetooth issues

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I noticed a few hours ago that my Gmail app on my iPhone didn't have any number for emails. I opened the app and noticed I was not signed in, which is strange since I didn't sign out. I signed back in to my accounts and thought nothing of it. I noticed again I was out of my gmail again and after signing in again, I also noticed I was signed out of YouTube in the app.

    I signed back in for a third time and switch apps and was signed back out! Same with YouTube. I offloaded the app on my iPhone and reinstalled but no luck.

    I also can't get into Amazon Music and my Bluetooth devices have been removed except for my Apple Watch. Any idea what's going on?

    submitted by /u/vternie
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get WiFi calling to work on iPhone X with T mobile. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Iphone x battery bad? (USED)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    So I charged my brand new iphone up 100% up before work today and at 7.00 it had 0% battery left after 5 hours and 40 min screentime. Reddit used 73% of all battery.

    I had airplane mode on for the last 20% and was wondering how to increase battery life.

    The phone says the total battery capacity lies at 82%

    submitted by /u/mr_the_europe
    [link] [comments]

    Battery loses ~1%/hour while not in use - battery issue?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Got a used iPhone X, screen replaced, battery health 89% and was on 13.5.1

    I started to notice that this phone seemed to have been losing battery faster than I'm used to (8+), so I decided to test it by letting it idle overnight. I noticed that the battery loses ~1%/hour idling (overnight, airplane mode on/off, background refresh off, screen time off).

    What I've done:

    • Set up as new on 13.5.1 (this was my last resort after other "fixes")
    • Updated to 13.6 (today)

    When I set the phone up as new, I tested it again leaving it overnight and same thing ~1% battery loss/hour. Different than my 8+.

    Now that I've updated to 13.6, haven't left it alone overnight (will attempt tonight), but behavior seems to be the same.

    Idk if I'm being unreasonable. It's just that when I compare it to my 8+, it seems off. 8+ has 91% battery health so I wouldn't think a 2% difference mattered.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/NewCampaign
    [link] [comments]

    what is other? and why is it taking up do much space

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Question about refurbished iPhone X and earpods

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    So I bought a refurbished iPhone X. Is there a way to check if it is refurbished by Apple or a third party?

    The earpods I received have a different wire coating than my previous Apple earpods. Did they change it or have I received third party earpods? My earpods have the rubber gasket and the designed by apple in California assembled in vietnam text.

    submitted by /u/-destination_unknown
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS, what could possibly cause this kind of battery drainage. iOS 14 Public Beta 4.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I need advice to make a purchase. Is an Iphone X worth it to get for $500?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I need a phone because I don't have one and I found the Iphone X being sold for 450 plus tax. Is this a good deal? Is the new model coming out this year going to be a big improvement? It seems to no be but I was wondering if this was a good buy?

    And also, I have a used apple watch series 4 I've barly use. What would be a good price to sell this for? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Apennyis1cent
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhoneX sometimes runs extremely hot and the battery drains very quickly. Started happening a few weeks ago. Anyone having the same problem?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Confused..

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Is Apple 12w charger is affecting battery life of iPhone X..? As compared to 5w charger..!

    submitted by /u/Aakash-hazare
    [link] [comments]

    The green line of death is taking over my iPhone X. Slowly growing, and Apple quoted me $300 to fix it...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel