• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    iOS Gaming Pirates Outlaws, an indie roguelike card game, is free on the App Store for the first time. The reviews are mixed for this one, but being free it never hurts to try. Hope someone out there will enjoy the game.

    iOS Gaming Pirates Outlaws, an indie roguelike card game, is free on the App Store for the first time. The reviews are mixed for this one, but being free it never hurts to try. Hope someone out there will enjoy the game.


    Pirates Outlaws, an indie roguelike card game, is free on the App Store for the first time. The reviews are mixed for this one, but being free it never hurts to try. Hope someone out there will enjoy the game.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Hope apple changes course

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    At me granny’s house

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Going to my grans tomorrow and anyone have any suggestions for games I should play while Im there. I'll try anything but preferably like puzzle or idle games

    submitted by /u/SwannyBoi05
    [link] [comments]

    Door Kickers Action Squad Mods?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    So I'm looking at buying said game for a long plane journey (can't find many good games with mfi support and it looks fun) and wonder if it has mods like the original door kickers. Searching google just sends me to results from the first door kickers. Can any owners of the game help?

    submitted by /u/Max1zac
    [link] [comments]

    Sensitivity in fps games

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Well,this is not entirely about ios games,but i think it fits here. So recently i started playing standoff 2 and I couldn't fina a good sensitivity to it,i play a lot of codm and already have found a good sens on it,so i wanna know if there is a sens calculator or something like that so i can "transfer" it from these games

    submitted by /u/DiabloKYH
    [link] [comments]

    [iPad] Sunless Sea is 50% off, $4.99/£4.99

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Should I buy Final Fantasy Tactics for iPhone if I already own the game for iPad?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I love the original and bought WotL as soon as it was released on iPad, back when there were no universal apps.

    My latest iPad is an Air 2, and my current iPhone is an X. All FF titles are on sale (50% off), so, is the iPhone version worth it, if I were to AirPlay it on an Apple TV? Would it run better on the X than on the Air 2?

    submitted by /u/EeK09
    [link] [comments]

    games with collecting/achievements? ☆彡

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Lately, I've had a weird obsession with games that offer achievements or some kind of collecting system. You could collect items, characters, gear/clothing, etc. Or, as I said, there would be achievements you could earn. Those are the only specifics I'm looking for.

    Here's what I'm not looking for, as in, ACTIVELY AVOIDING:

    • games like idle heroes, afk arena. pls dont subject me to this
    • waifu collectors!! i like collecting characters, but i hate how games like azur lane, destiny child and girls frontline are set up. something different would be ok
    • 3d mmorpg type stuff :( not a fan of these anymore
    • visual novels... cant stand em

    I really love games with character customization, pixel graphics and sometimes fashion. Those aren't necessary features tho! Honestly, I downloaded UNO because I liked that you can collect frames. I'm desperate, people. Anything works.

    I don't mind changing my region to download a game from another country. Sky's the limit, but I've tried a lot of games already. Please just help me scratch this gaming itch!

    submitted by /u/vawnie2
    [link] [comments]

    Anything like Hearthstone out there?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Ideally as little P2W as possible. I'm after something a bit newer, balanced, good GFX, online multiplayer etc

    submitted by /u/latteisnotcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Your most played/favorite ios game of all time?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    What would be your favorite/most played game of all time?

    Offline/Online

    Paid or Free

    I'm looking for a new game to get in to :)

    submitted by /u/e1toledo
    [link] [comments]

    Any Idea why everyone I am playing on the new MOTORBALL is trying to lose?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Is there some advantage on games like this to lose on purpose? The same thing used to happen on HEADBALL.

    submitted by /u/donandmikeshow
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to change stores but RIP. Any games that cost 0.89 cents?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but is there an easy way to somehow get Microsoft’s Xcloud service on an iPhone, jail breaking or otherwise?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I'm asking as someone who has little to no experience with hacking phones, and just looking to play my Xbox games on my iPhone. I don't really want to buy an Android. Any insight is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Daemon7861
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see all of the games I have paid for on the App Store?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    The 'purchased' section also shows all of the free apps and games you've downloaded. Is there a way to see only the stuff I've bought?

    submitted by /u/Turbulenttt
    [link] [comments]

    Motorball is like Rocket League Mobile

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game all day. It is fun. The controls take some getting used to. It feels like Rocket League but for Mobile. The best thing is that all of your upgrades are strictly cosmetics. There is not any pay to win that I can see.

    Here is the link to try it out. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/motorball/id1349945718

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    Any good grindy game similar to RuneScape?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I played the mobile version when it first came out but i stopped playing it mainly because of the death mechanic. That game is so grindy that losing my stuff when I die and having to retrieve it just so I don't have to grind even more doesn't appeal to me. Plus I'm so scared to enter the wilderness for the same reason that I just miss out on so much in that game. What I miss so much about it is the world and the skills to level and even the actual grind that takes time . Do we have any other similiar games available on the App Store?

    submitted by /u/First-Hour
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to "import" games from other regions?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm looking into getting the Dragon Quest Monster iOS games from the Japanese region App store, and it seems like the option is either to change my Apple ID to a different region (which impacts subscriptions and purchases?) or sign into a new Apple ID made for the region I'm trying to buy from (in this case, Japan).

    Has anyone done this before? I don't need help with purchase methods, but I'm worried about the implications of changing regions or signing out of my main Apple ID on my phone. Do you lose any purchases when switching regions and do you need to switch to whatever ID purchased the app to be able to launch it?

    Either process seems like a pain, I wish it was possible to just log into multiple IDs on a single device and not have to juggle accounts or regions.

    submitted by /u/msdtflip
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone start a petition on Change? Hopefully we can get Apple to give us xCloud

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I would but I'm not good with words or legal stuff 😅 we can all sign, comment our thoughts and hopefully get all iOS gamers to sign and make it happen.

    I haven't used an Android device since the iPhone 4, but with Apple discriminating like Sony, looks like many of us will be gaming on Android pretty soon. I'm currently searching for a good Android tablet

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel