• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    iOS Gaming I’m trying to remember an old 2D survival terraria type game from around 2012.

    iOS Gaming I’m trying to remember an old 2D survival terraria type game from around 2012.


    I’m trying to remember an old 2D survival terraria type game from around 2012.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I'm trying to remember a game I used to play as a kid, it was a 2D game like terraria, the thing I remember distinctly was having to click where you would move too, I know there were enemies like wolves in it too, I'm pretty sure you could build bases also. I played it most likely around 2012 on an iPod it might have been a paid game too. If anyone remembers anything like this please comment. Thanks.

    Edit: Just after making this I found the game, it's called 'The BlockHeads' used to be such a fun game!

    submitted by /u/Temp234432
    [link] [comments]

    How do I connect an Xbox One controller to my phone?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I pressed the center button and then the one at the front of it but can't get it to work

    Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. I was trying to do it with an old version of the Xbox One controller.

    submitted by /u/Voiiddotexe
    [link] [comments]

    Any other games like Xcom or Darkest Dungeon?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Steamworld heist is another TBS that I love to play so pls recommend more!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/alphaomega420
    [link] [comments]

    Turned on my old iPhone 4 and started downloading some old games I used to play all the time. What are some of the old titles that are no more available that you guys used to play?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Trying to remember the name of a zombie game that no longer exists on the App Store

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    This game no longer exists as I looked through my downloaded history and couldn't find it and haven't seen it for years. It existed maybe 8-10 years ago. As far as I can remember the game consisted of a central castle with different zombies approaching from each side and as time went on you accumulated points. With these points you could purchase different powers like falling boulders.

    submitted by /u/tuggertheboat
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade Recommendation

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys Can you give me some tips for good Apple Arcade Games sub 1,5 GB because I only got an iPad Pro 2018 64GB Thanks

    submitted by /u/MalcomYoung
    [link] [comments]

    I need game suggestions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    My dudes, I need game suggestions for me and my GF to play, but I can't seem to find one that would suit both our tastes.

    I'm more of an achievement and level up type player (Greedy Cave, Pokemon, Arknights) and she likes casual base/home building and puzzle (Adorable Home, Puzzle games)

    Note: doesn't need multiplayer characteristics, but we need something we could play offline since she has no wifi

    Quarantine really took a toll on us since we only see each other through a screen once in a while. And I want for us something to do together so we could relate more in each other's day. I am BEGGING you. Suggest something

    submitted by /u/AiChanValkyrie
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for more games like Potion Punch 2 / Cook Serve Delicious

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Can't believe I haven't seen Potion Punch 2 mentioned hardly at all in this sub. Super fun twitchy finger game where you have to quickly make increasingly more difficult orders for people while meeting certain requirements for each level. And it gets really hard too!

    The progression/upgrade system is really well done and I'm looking for more games with a similar system and play mechanic.

    submitted by /u/Gizlo
    [link] [comments]

    Pirate / naval themed games

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some suggestions for any genre of game, free or paid for, that falls under this theme. Also, I would prefer them not to be "idle games" or ones that are governed by IAPs.

    submitted by /u/Johnnyroo318
    [link] [comments]

    What’re your favorite iOS games?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    What are your favorite iOS games that you recommend?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gondal90
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Hello people! I need suggestions on rts survival games like The Bonfire and Final Outpost where you manage multiple people or even a settlement of sorts. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Upvotes-doges
    [link] [comments]

    Any premium racing games on the level of GRID Autosport?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    So far I have not found anything that comes to the quality of GRID Autosport on iOS. Kind of a shame really.

    submitted by /u/AppleGamers
    [link] [comments]

    RNG games with rare items/events?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    How many mobile games can you play at the same time?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Just out of curiosity as the tittle asks how many games can you play at the same time? I read somewhere that someone said they had a main game and 2 side games. Side game is a difficult concept for me. I treat every game like a main game. Please share your thoughts gang.

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific MMO

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Yeah, I know that LOTS OF PEOPLE come here to ask for mmos - and I know that you guys recommend OSRS, Albion, Villagers and Heroes and AQ3D. But I am looking for a game that have very specific requests (and hope you can help me out, as I am looking for something to play during short bursts):

    • Something similar to an auction house
    • Island/farm/house where you can plant and cook things, or even make armors or weapons
    • Autoplay feature for gathering material (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
    • A good community

    I think that's it... Is this asking too much D:

    Thanks in advance!!!

    submitted by /u/davosalm
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical shooter game recommendations?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Vertical shooter recommendations?

    I really enjoyed Sky Force 2014 and Sky Force Reloaded, but I've played through all of the levels (at all difficulties) many different times, and I'm ready for something new. I'd like something similar to the old-school classic Raiden (series)) of games, if it's out there. What would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Envinsule
    [link] [comments]

    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for something similar to City Bloxx!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I wonder if anyone still remembers the good ol' City Bloxx game back in Nokia days? I'm looking for an alternative on iOS. The closest I could find was "Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D" but I couldn't find it on the store anymore... Any other suggestions?

    Here's a video for you who don't know about the game...

    https://youtu.be/9eP2rVisHPo

    submitted by /u/poohugo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel