• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    iOS Beta YouTube PiP Shortcut v3 for iOS14

    iOS Beta YouTube PiP Shortcut v3 for iOS14


    YouTube PiP Shortcut v3 for iOS14

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I don’t think it’s supposed to do that... (iPhone 8, iOS 14.0)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    iOS 14 Beta 3: severe battery drain while phone is asleep. That entire downward slope is while the phone is while I’m sleeping.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    [iOS 14 Public Beta 3] The control center remote can now be used to control older Apple TV 2nd gen

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Photos-„For You“ tab has a graphics bug. iOS 14 B3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Anyone discovered good uses for back tap?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I've currently got mine set to home for double and control centre for triple because I encountered a bug where I occasionally cannot swipe up to use control centre [reported, other also have this issue]. I can also see that you can set back tap for shortcuts. Currently, I am not a large user of shortcuts, but if anyone has any good uses for back tap it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/miat2004
    [link] [comments]

    « Messages in iCloud not available as iCloud and iMessage accounts do not match ». ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Is this popping up for anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    [Tip] If you’re a spotlight power user, you can use Assistive Touch to access Spotlight without leaving the app! (running iOS 14 Beta 3)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Is safari own website translation feature active? I can’t find it

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    IOS Beta 14, Anyone else getting this issue with the Maps widget? Reinstalling didn’t fix anything.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone else find the excessive space on the home screen annoying? Due to widgets, the spacing between icons is reduced, which leaves a lot of space below the last row of icons on some devices. iOS 14 on the left and iOS 13 on the right.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    cannot accept Home invitation iOS 14 beta 3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    a few days ago, I've found out that my homekit cameras that I have inside my house were not switching to recording when me and my wife left the house. So I opened the home app on my device... and all was fine. I was able to see all my cameras and devices. Opened on my wife's iPhone... everything was offline including hub that said it wasn't connected (or something like that).

    back home, all was fine on my device. my wife was able to use all accessories and cameras... but hub said it was offline while on my side, all was ok. all was fine on my iPad... but same problem on my wife's iPad.

    I rebooted my Apple TV (also running the latest tvOS beta) and my all of our devices... problem was still present.

    I removed my wife from my home. rebooted her devices. invite her again... but as soon as she accepts the invitation (on her iPhone or iPad), it times out or I get the infinite spinning wheel. I tried everything I could find online to fix this problem on her devices.

    at that point, all my devices were running the latest iOS 14 beta while my wife was on the latest 13.6 release.

    I installed the latest iOS 14 beta on her iPad... still some problem... I cannot accept the invitation.

    so it looks like there's a bug in homekit where you cannot share your home. I reported the problem through the feedback app.

    if anyone has a solution to this, please do not hesitate to share...

    submitted by /u/Zadigre
    [link] [comments]

    I have been seeing this a lot it looks really cool sadly it’s a bug

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    iPhone X battery Health dropped so fast. IOS14 beta3

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    hey guys, My iPhone X battery health was 85% but suddenly within like a week it dropped to 79 and it says "Service".

    is it possible that it is a beta error or something?

    I'm on iOS 14 beta3

    submitted by /u/Sa963mi
    [link] [comments]

    Besides Unwind and Music Harbor (Betas) what other apps have support for iOS 14 widgets??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Weather widget gone in Germany?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Is it just me / my iPhone or is the weather widget gone for Germany?

    submitted by /u/melAncHOLY_MAN_
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you use the Facebook Pages App DO NOT update to its latest version. The send button disappears whenever the Keyboard is on screen. May be an iOS 14 bug or an app bug. Just a heads up

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    [public beta 2] music widget not updating? Mine seems to always display the same album, regardless of what I am currently playing

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    (IPadOS 14 Pulbic Beta 3) Battery and text issues

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I downloaded iPadOS Public Beta 3 to my 2018 iPad Pro 11inch, overall it's quite stable and didn't had big issues or bugs. But poor battery performance is so obvious and it's horrible, a fully charged iPad used to keep it up for 2 days, now I literally recharge my iPad 2 times per day. Have you got this issue? And do you think it could affect the battery health on the long run.

    Also, for some reason dealing with text (selecting, editing, copy/paste...etc.) is so frustration on Pages and Notes, it's just not working properly and it needs to be fixed in the next update, especially that on apps like Microsoft Word or Notion there are no issues with text. Anyways, I was never a big fan of iPadOS 13 way of interacting with text (selection/tapping mechanism), never got used to the intended logic of tapping certain times on the line to select a word, line or paragraph, maybe it's a personal preference, but now it's just not working anymore on Beta. The Notes App is unusable, most of times it won't allow me to modify old text or add new notes unless I restart my device.

    submitted by /u/wa2el_
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS 14 PB3 (ik it’s not iOS but this is close enough oops) Conecpt for having the widget display in portrait mode

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel