• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Apple Watch Decided to start walking 10k a day, got a 7-day workout achievement! A good start for a fat add like me with a disorder that makes exercise more challenging.

    Apple Watch Decided to start walking 10k a day, got a 7-day workout achievement! A good start for a fat add like me with a disorder that makes exercise more challenging.


    Decided to start walking 10k a day, got a 7-day workout achievement! A good start for a fat add like me with a disorder that makes exercise more challenging.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    When you have to stay up half an hour late and pace the room for one minute because the stupid Watch failed to log a “stand” hour while you were doing dishes, making food, and whatever else it refuses to count.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    This month I’m giving new users a full year free trial of my indie app Liftin’, a gym app with a big Apple Watch focus. Give it a try!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Took a Burger King Star Wars band and did this!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    When you forget to put sun cream around your watch...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    $15 blue “leather loop” on my new series 5

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Anime watch faces - art by @jno_urk (ig)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    ��purple haze

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    AW4 started recording incorrect flights of stairs

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I have an AW4 and it recently started recording 100+ flights of stairs a day. This is wildly inaccurate because I'd say on a normal day I might have 5 flights of stairs.

    I've turned my watch on and off, recalibrated the fitness tracking, let the battery die for 3 hours and recharged it and the same thing keeps happening. I don't think it under warranty because I've had it for just over 2 years now.

    Anybody have this problem? If so, what did you do to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/flynnigan01
    [link] [comments]

    Cycling App for short sighted person

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I am looking for an app I can actually see when cycling. I'm just a hobby cyclist trying to lose a bit of weight. I do 20-30km a go but have no idea of how long/how far or anything until I get home. The number of times I've got back to 22.98km beggars belief.

    I had a good search and tried some but they all give loads of info on the one screen and it's too small to read without glasses, that I don't want to have to dig out each time.

    Oh, and I tried enabling the Accessibility stuff, double click to zoom but that didn't seem to work on the activity app. It did make my display so big I could use it to do anything but luckily turning it off on the phone fixed that. I just had the 12 on the clock face showing and little else. Cheers.

    Edit AW5 if it makes any difference.

    submitted by /u/Bd2e
    [link] [comments]

    Total burned calories without using training

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Hi, have one stupid question. At the end of the day, is it possible to have different burned calories if i dont use training to log activity? Watch calculates calories from hearth rate and other variables so i assume total calories should be the same. Or im missing something? Thx

    submitted by /u/radovan255
    [link] [comments]

    I thought the watch face and band was supposed to match? This is the Khaki band and watch face.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Can't pair with iPhone 6

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I I'm trying to pair a series 2 Apple watch with an iphone 6. I keep getting a message to upgrade the iOS on the phone, but the phone says that the iOS is up to date. The phone currently has iOS 12.4.8 but I know that there are newer versions, because my iPhone 6s has iOS 13.6. I'd appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/Jmcglade
    [link] [comments]

    Why hasn’t Apple added any more cities to the timelapse face yet?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So I love the face of different city timelapse throughout the day. I really enjoy it. But it would be awesome if they added cities like Seattle, rio da Janeiro, Madrid, etc. Wondering if anyone else would like that.

    submitted by /u/Mik333e
    [link] [comments]

    Wife’s Birthday

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I'm getting a watch for my wife, but I have no clue about any of the details. What model and band should I buy her with a $750 budget?

    submitted by /u/joeabauer
    [link] [comments]

    Making the sport loop with safety gloves?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I work at a warehouse and they give thick safety gloves. I try to make the watch fit with the gloves but I can't seem to find a way to comfortably fit both the gloves and watch on the same hand.

    I have to loosen up the band but I fear it'll loosen too much and slip on top of the glove instead of staying on my wrist. Is there a way to make both work?

    submitted by /u/egg__irl
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get tan lines?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Any good screen protectors for a series 3 38mm?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Feeling Sad! ECG is available in which country?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Screen popped off, what are our options? (More in Comments)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Any recommendations for good display protection?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I have a Series 5 and want to Buy Display Protection (Glas). Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/BeardedNoct
    [link] [comments]

    activity not updating with new iPhone

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I had my iPhone replaced (long story, it involves sea water under water filming) and now all has been updated through iCloud except for the activity data.

    The activity data app is stuck a loop saying it tries to retrieve data from the cloud but it never finishes the download.

    Apple isn't helping, anybody had the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Marcostan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel