• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]


    Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 00:01am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Dev] We are making a IOS openworld(6 sq. kilometres!) realistic survival game!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Castles of Mad King Ludwig 1.99 down from 7.99

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Best Basketball games?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I have NBA Live Mobile but I'd like more games about bball

    submitted by /u/bbddbbdnsnsn
    [link] [comments]

    ‎A new first person space game realized this week. It seems worth trying

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    As much as I want to jump ship to Android for Xcloud, I’ve already invested a lot into iOS games

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    And buying another phone from a different platform just for gaming kinda beats the idea of the simplicity one device offers. It's really sad how annoying Apple is being towards game streaming services.

    submitted by /u/the15thwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Good Multiplayer Games?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I have played COD, PUBG and Mobile Legends but I find them all boring now. What are games that are actually fun to play? Specifically with friends?

    submitted by /u/huO_Oyu
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] So relieved to say I finally released my game! "Lemme HUP!" It's inspired by Mario Party 2's "Hot Rope Jump" with a cute, harder twist > <

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Should I get Minigore 2 or Inferno 2?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I really like both of them but I can only choose one

    submitted by /u/harrynah
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Healing Simulation

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Alright guys here's the deal. I was a healer in WoW for close to a decade and the healing role has always been my bread and butter. I'm looking for a new raid healing game but I'm afraid I've exhausted all options.

    The best ones I've found so far are Little Healer and Raid Manager (Also Mini Healer on steam is fantastic)

    Are there any other games like this? If not, I'm even open to the idea of a raid simulator in a different role such as DPS or Tank. If you know of any games like this I'd love to find them!

    submitted by /u/Maze9189
    [link] [comments]

    Ftl vs invisible inc vs dungeon of the endless

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    So i recently bought an ipad and wondering what is the best game to get.

    Looking for other suggestions also.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/luguxd
    [link] [comments]

    Any good non progression “party” games to play with friends?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hey all, during this quarantine me and my friends have started playing games on IOS. We need more games to play and we'd like the game to be party or round based games with no progression (grind to get better stats/gear). It would be good if the game could support 4 or more players.

    Examples:

    Roblox

    Among Us

    Uno

    Identify V

    PS: I'd prefer games like Among Us over board games like Uno but they're still fine.

    submitted by /u/finessermesser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel