• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Apple iOS I’ve heard a lot of people say that the default mail app is bad...?

    Apple iOS I’ve heard a lot of people say that the default mail app is bad...?


    I’ve heard a lot of people say that the default mail app is bad...?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I use this app regularly and I've tried apps liek spark or Edison and always keep coming back to it. What exactly about it lacking? What would ur recommendation be?

    submitted by /u/akiace
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a music app that uses the extension .lrc perfectly?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Title!

    submitted by /u/GeicoPR
    [link] [comments]

    Google Calendar or Apple Calendar on iPhone?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Which app do you prefer? And why?

    submitted by /u/californialiving1
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] There needs to be a camera option here!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Best apps for an older device to use as a security camera?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I have a couple of older phones my parents gave me and I would like to try to use them a security cameras at home. Any recommendations for a good app to use that isn't totally crippled without a subscription? I don't mind it being a paid app but I'm not interested in subscriptions.

    submitted by /u/ltcarter47
    [link] [comments]

    Audio glitches

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Sometimes, my audio glitches, stutters, or stop randomly whenever i listen to music. I've notice when i use an app and listen to music at the same time, the app slows down. I've done a restore but the problem is still present.

    submitted by /u/streetbeds
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard with BIU features?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Is there any way to add a keyboard through an app or something which adds the ability to use bold, underline, and italics text so I don't have to highlight it each time

    submitted by /u/shmurgen
    [link] [comments]

    PDF annotation app that integrates seamlessly with the iOS Files app?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    The built-in annotation features in the Files app are pretty weak, so I've been looking for a third-party annotation app to use with the Files app. So far, the handful I've tried require you to essentially copy the PDF from the Files app to the annotation app, annotate the PDF, copy it back into the Files app, and then delete any duplicates that were created.

    I would love to find a PDF annotation app that integrates seamlessly with the Files app - something that lets me jump into the annotation app to annotate a PDF, and then the changes automatically get reflected in the original file stored in the Files app, without creating new versions or duplicates every time I want to update my annotations.

    Does anyone know if there are any PDF annotation apps out there that do this? Important: although it wouldn't be a total dealbreaker, I would strongly prefer something that allows you to use and save custom highlight colors (I have a whole system of colors I use on my PC). That would be my dream application.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/win_linx
    [link] [comments]

    How to Prevent Others from Taking Screenshots on FaceTime Video Calls

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Notice the error? #ios14

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel