• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    iOS Beta Guess iOS 14 thinks I need to stop sucking and whining so much in COD

    iOS Beta Guess iOS 14 thinks I need to stop sucking and whining so much in COD


    Guess iOS 14 thinks I need to stop sucking and whining so much in COD

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    [Feature] Maps has “Suggested” and “Fastest” routes if there are tolls along the fastest route

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Never received such notification in iOS 13.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    iOS 14 has (finally) radically changed the home screen...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    [Feature] Weather alerts now appear in the native weather app

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    We should see battery %

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I think we should see our battery percentages by taping on the widget. Thats it.

    submitted by /u/strrboy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what these checkboxes are? Never saw them in 13

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Photos Shared album sorting option?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Can somebody check this out, I don't have the beta installed, in this video, at the 9:07 mark, the guys says that you can now sort photos by date in albums, including shared ones.

    Is that true? Is it only for non-shared album?

    Thank you

    https://youtu.be/u4XYEkv9Mck

    submitted by /u/00JohnD
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get YouTube 4K playback?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I have iPadOS and iOS installed on an iPad Pro 12.9" (2nd Gen) and iPhone 11 Pro Max respectively.

    On the iPad, the highest output option I've gotten on YouTube is 1080p both in Safari and through the YouTube app. (I've checked the app settings but couldn't find any caps) when selecting a quality, YouTube app shows "Upper Limit: 1080p".

    On the iPhone, I am sometimes able to get the 2180p HDR option using the app. Other times, on the same video, it only shows me 1080p 60fps as an option (both times on WiFi). The highest output Ive been able to get on Safari has been 1080p, although many times it caps off at 720p.

    I've tried clearing the website data in settings and restarting the devices. Made sure that the YouTube app is updated on both. My wifi is more than capable of handling 4K streaming (consistently over 230mbps download).

    This also seems limited to YouTube (from what I could tell) because Vimeo is able to play back 8k footage with no issue.

    submitted by /u/zcforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Siri thinks iPadOS 14 is iOS 14, just ask it what version of iPadOS I/you are using

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    With the addition of the green/orange dot, could apple add a subtle notification light when we have unread notifications when phone display is off?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Would be a nice and subtle alternative to led indicator light

    submitted by /u/ThaDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Countdown Timer disappeared from the Lock Screen!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I use countdown timers a hell of a lot, especially when cooking dinner. What I have always loved is that you set a countdown timer, then you can just glance at your lock screen, and see the timer counting down. This has been taken away in the iOS 14 beta! so now I have to open up the timer app every time I want to check how long has left, or ask Siri to tell me how much time remains. Not happy.

    submitted by /u/CuntyBallsacks
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not an Apple dev, how did this show up?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    In my opinion Apple Music’s algorithm just got way soo much better on iOS 14 beta

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I mean the never ending song's on fire, the suggested tracks/albums/artists too - it's like more intelligent. Can separate more things. We getting there. You agree?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sdforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea what this infinity symbol in Music does?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Double tap to drag with trackpad on iPadOS 14

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I recently found that Apple added Double Tap To Drag for trackpads in Settings > Accessibility > Pointer Control, where previously in iPadOS 13 this feature was nonexistent. For someone who prefers tap based gestures over clicks, this is a welcome addition.

    submitted by /u/SteveJobsOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing a lot of IPv6 requests to Apple servers on iOS 14 beta on their iPhone or iPad?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    “Edit Home Screen” mode can now be activated by tap/holding on blank space

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    [Feature] I don’t know if this was already reported, but it truly concerned me as I mostly use the same passwords across websites. Great feature to have! Kudos to Apple

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    [Feature] I don’t know if this was already reported, but it truly concerned me as I mostly use the same passwords across websites. Great feature to have! Kudos to Apple

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    My apps slide in from the right all of a sudden (instead of zooming in to the app icon)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Print to PDF

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I used to be able to print/save an email as a PDF in iOS 13 but this function seems to have disappeared in the beta for 14. Has anyone found a workaround or how to re-enable

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JFO1976
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel