• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    iOS Gaming I absolutely love Data Wing; suggest nice games I should play 😚

    iOS Gaming I absolutely love Data Wing; suggest nice games I should play ��


    I absolutely love Data Wing; suggest nice games I should play ��

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    With the power of an old detergent bottle filled with water, fishing line, and a plank I found outside, I can now comfortably game in bed on my iPad Pro in style.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Any war/empire games that aren’t broken into servers or are built towards long term progression?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten into rise of kingdoms and I don't mind being crippled as a f2p, I don't care about being in the top of the leaderboards.

    But what I don't like about all the games I've tried from this genre is that you spend a month building up a city and then it's destroyed overnight and you're expected to start over on another server.

    I love the city building and war aspects of these games but are there any that are made for the long term? One where I can be a weak f2p player but not have to worry about losing months worth of progress?

    submitted by /u/Illmattic
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic is bringing a new AR game - CATAN: World Explorers

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    From the makers of Pokemon Go, CATAN World Explorers is the new AR game that will turn the whole world into a giant CATAN. The base concept of the game comes from the bord game called Catan.

    In this new location-based multiplayer game, players are required to find and collect several resources that can be used to build cities, towns, roads, and make things look civilised. The goal is to try and accumulate a high number of victory points.

    To know more about the game, you can check here.

    submitted by /u/Tousif_03
    [link] [comments]

    Good offline rpgs

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What are some good offline rpgs that you guys would recommend?

    submitted by /u/Yeeticus-the-17th
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Cancels Some Arcade Games in Strategy Shift To Keep Subscribers

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-30/apple-cancels-arcade-games-in-strategy-shift-to-keep-subscribers

    How many downvotes have I gotten here for telling you that Apple Arcade wouldn't work? Less than year, and it's already falling apart. Rather than change the model to what people want (release a portable controller, let users keep the games), Apple is sticking it to the developers once again, kicking out the ones who want to deliver real games, and supporting the ones who deliver endless grinding.

    submitted by /u/GoldenJoe24
    [link] [comments]

    Any good tennis games that can be played offline?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    sometimes I go through the metro with no internet connection and was wondering if there's any tennis games that doesn't always need internet. Bonus points if it's portrait mode.

    submitted by /u/BonoTheMonoCrono
    [link] [comments]

    XCOM Enemy Within is $1.99. And compatibility problems?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Does XCOM work fine on modern devices, specifically the iPad Pro 10.5? Any compatibility issues with the latest version of iOS? The version hasn't been updated since 2017 so I'm wary of buying it.

    https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/xcom-enemy-within/id881270303

    submitted by /u/JessyC01
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting “social” games?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Stuff where you play with/against an actual person?

    Draw Something and Words with Friends.

    Game doesnt have to be competitir

    submitted by /u/Year-Of-The-GOAT
    [link] [comments]

    I have $20 to spend on the App Store, recommendations?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    As title states, I have $20 to spend on the App Store and I have nothing in particular I'm looking at or for.

    What is your favorite, must have game or list of games?

    submitted by /u/Austomic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know some ways to get an iOS game with a Visa gift card?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Hello! Got a question. I got a visa gift card to do whatever I want with, that cash was gone quicker than you could say "broke". Anyways now I'm left with just enough for me to get a game from the App Store that I have been wanting for a while, but whenever I try to make the purchase it just wouldn't take the card. Putting in the phone was easy, and worked just fine, just when I made the purchase it didn't want to work anymore. Any ideas on what I could try to get it to work?

    submitted by /u/BlackWolf3223
    [link] [comments]

    How is Pascals Wager?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I have only played bloodborne in the past and I never got into it because of the long periods between saves. I have never played dark souls though. How does this game compare? How are the touch controls?

    submitted by /u/First-Hour
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Controller - Best Game!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    G'Day... I have an iPad Pro and Xbox Controller.

    What are some good games that work with both... or should I get Arcade?

    submitted by /u/daven1985
    [link] [comments]

    What are some premium games that let you play the beginning for free and make a purchase in the app to get the rest?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    So i have an itunes gift card and i want to spend it on a good game. I figured i should try as many "trial" games as possible in the appstore before i make a purchase. Can you help me out? I currently have OXENFREE already bought and am looking for more. Any genre is fine.

    submitted by /u/shayan_273
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games like E.B.O.N.Y, BrainCode, etc

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Any good recommendations? My iPhone's gyroscope is broken so I can't really finish BrainCode, and I miss EBONY, but I don't think a web puzzle in that fashion could be done well on mobile.

    submitted by /u/GutterCookie45
    [link] [comments]

    What are the mobile gaming genres you absolutely despise?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel