• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Front page/account broken?

    Front page/account broken?


    Front page/account broken?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I know this app hasn't been supported for years now but i was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem as me.

    for whatever reason, starting today, I can only partially log in to my accounts on alien blue. the app will show all the subreddits i'm subscribed to but when i go to my front page on an account i just get posts from subreddits i'm not subscribed to as though i had pressed all instead. i can't access my saved posts or submit any posts either. (posting from my computer rn)

    i updated my phone from ios 9 to ios 12.4.5 like 3 months ago but besides that i haven't updated anything recently so kinda confused.

    has alien blue finally died for me? :(

    submitted by /u/NorthKoreasFinest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel