• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Apple TV How to disable photo streaming from Apple TV 4K

    Apple TV How to disable photo streaming from Apple TV 4K


    How to disable photo streaming from Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I recently update my AppleTV 4K to tvOS 14. How do I disable my iCloud Photo streaming on Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/bazigar911
    [link] [comments]

    Is the HomePod a good Apple TV speaker?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I currently just use my Vizio built in tv speaker and am looking at 2 HomePods as a speaker. I wanted to know if anyone does this and how they like the sound quality? And if it's worth it over soundbars

    submitted by /u/MrRobot101101
    [link] [comments]

    Is sound via Bluetooth or Airplay reliable?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Hypothetically, if I had a new Apple TV and a Denon CEOL N10 (which supports Bluetooth and Airplay), is it reliable to send the audio through one of these protocols to the Denon?

    Currently I own an older Apple TV with Optical output that just works..

    submitted by /u/unit2044
    [link] [comments]

    DNS set up for access Netflix library in different countries

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I am in the US, I am trying to set up a smart DNS so I can access other country's Netflix library on my Apple TV 4th gen. Well, from what I know, most of the smart DNS VPN service only give you access to the US Netflix library, which I have already have... Does anyone know any other way to do this? I really want to access to other countries' Netflix library on my Apple TV... I know i can access them on my laptops, but it's too tiring watching on my laps... anyone knows anything please let me know!!! Much appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/ZZYzzy98y
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple TV 5th gen have IPTV apps?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I was considering purchasing appletv 5th gen for my home and I was wondering if it has the apps such as IPTVX and GSE Smart IPTV? Best regards and take care.

    submitted by /u/Addenator34
    [link] [comments]

    Is buying digital movies on Apple TV worthy?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Discovered this new menu that comes up when I press the PS button (paired PS4 controllers) Can’t find how to get it with the AppleTV remote. Any ideas?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Bluetooth earbuds cutting out?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    My wife and I use BT earbuds to listen to our ATV 4th gen. Over the last week or two, the sound has begun to cut out. A hard reset seems to help temporaily, but it hasn't gotten rid of the issue.

    I thought it might be a battery issue with the earbuds, but charging them to full doesn't seem to help. They work fine with our iPhones.

    We're using AirPods and Jabra Elite 65t's.

    Any ideas? I wouldn't have thought so, but is this something that can "wear out" over time?

    submitted by /u/sushipoutine
    [link] [comments]

    HELP? Apple TV 4K goes black and then very bright

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    every day when watching TV my Apple TV 4K goes black momentarily and then comes back and the picture is very bright and vibrant.

    Any idea why?

    submitted by /u/CL1981
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Custom Artwork to TV Shows

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    As of late, none of the custom artwork I added to my tv shows is visible on my iPhone. However, I can see it clear as day on my MacBook. Any solutions to this? Is there not a fix for this right now?

    submitted by /u/OnlyBiscuitsNBagels
    [link] [comments]

    ATV will always airplay to Sonos

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Ever since I got my Sonos One (with Airplay2 capabilities), my AppleTV (4K) always seems to select it as an output when started. Either I will have no sound (only the Sonos speaker is selected) or sound will be sent to both the ATV and the Sonos speaker.

    I can easily deselect it, it's just a nuisance having to do so each time I use my AppleTV and I honestly don't understand why it keeps selecting the Sonos despite having it deselected last time.

    I'm running tvOS 13.4.8. Any suggestions (or solutions?) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ComputerSaysHellNo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel