• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    iPhoneX Done with Android, coming from Pixel 3a and need advice on what iPhone

    iPhoneX Done with Android, coming from Pixel 3a and need advice on what iPhone


    Done with Android, coming from Pixel 3a and need advice on what iPhone

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I love face ID and the modern design but I'm not sure whether the slower chip, worse main camera, and lack of modern connectivity (band 71, wifi 6) and I guess less software updates is able to justify getting the X over the SE 2.

    submitted by /u/wdqian05
    [link] [comments]

    scratch removing products

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone tried any kind of scratch removing on iPhone X screen and back .. I have seen alot of these on aliexpress .. if anyone tried it or have an idea feel free to share

    30ml Screen Glue Mobile Phone Touch Screen DIY Superglue Anti Fog Remove Scratch Auto Glass Cell Phones TVs Repair Fluid https://a.aliexpress.com/_d6NcU98

    And this one too

    Germany DISPLEX Scratch Remover Glass Repair Polish for Removing Scratches from Smartphone Screen Car Windshield Watches Windows https://a.aliexpress.com/_d7Rgwv8

    submitted by /u/M_khair
    [link] [comments]

    3D Touch tweak iOS 13.5.1

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Is there currently any non jailbreak tweak that can bring back 3D Touch functionality and remove the Haptic Touch on old devices that support it

    submitted by /u/ronossai
    [link] [comments]

    How long will X get software updates from Apple?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I am a new user of iOS. Ive been using the X for about 7 months now. I always used to read before how apple phases out phones by giving no new software updates. Now that Ive gotten used to the ios ecosystem its really hard for me to think about going back to hungover android phones. Id like to save money for a new iphone in the future.

    submitted by /u/cardesx
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide wheter I buy this phone or not

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    The IOS 14 update made me want to switch from Android. I currently have an s9+ fo you guys think the iphone x would be a good buy into IOS? Thank you in advance for your input.:)

    : *whether

    submitted by /u/adroaex
    [link] [comments]

    Please help. My iphone X took some water damage and a bit of the left side of the screen isnt working

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Hi.

    So today I took a hot shower and put my phone in the bathroom near my bath. It was just on the stall. But I think the hot shower produced a lot of steam and some got inside the phone? anyways a few minutes later 1/4 of the left side of the screen cannot be tapped at all. Everything else works normally but just a bit of the left side of screen isnt working at all. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Comfortable-Ad-7377
    [link] [comments]

    3 year old phone. With this sexy bezel

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Is this consider good for battery life, I’m a noob to this so any info would be helpful ! @ 90% battery life btw iOS 12.4.1

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Iphone X lagging on twitter. When i first enter the app it runs really smoothly and responsively but after awhile it becomes slow and choppy and unresponsive. I am experiencing the same problem as this person. vvvvv Please help!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel