• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Apple Help Apple Service Center told my grandpa he needs to replace his entire iPhone 11 bc of this damage. Are they correct or lazy? Based in NL

    Apple Help Apple Service Center told my grandpa he needs to replace his entire iPhone 11 bc of this damage. Are they correct or lazy? Based in NL


    Apple Service Center told my grandpa he needs to replace his entire iPhone 11 bc of this damage. Are they correct or lazy? Based in NL

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Problem Getting Refund From Apple...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So I ordered the new iPhone SE directly from the Apple website. It shows up, I open the box and it has a cracked screen. I get on the online chat support and they tell me they do not do exchanges and to just send it back for a refund then order another one. They told me Apple issues refunds as soon as it is received back. Not wanting to wait another week or two for a phone I went ahead and ordered another SE right away. New one came from a different state than the first one and works great.

    So anyway, I shipped the broken phone back to Apple on June 19th, tracking shows it was delivered and signed for on June 22nd, it is now the 29th and the Apple website still says "Please send this item back to Apple". I have contacted both chat support and called Apple and now they tell me it takes 5 business days to issue the refund and that it is not issued as soon as Apple receives it. Well today is the 6th business day they have been in possession of it and still nothing as been done.

    BTW, I did some research on the address it was sent back to and it's contractor called GEODIS and not Apple themselves. I looked up the phone number to this GEODIS location and only get a voicemail box.

    What do I do at this point? File a chargeback with Visa?

    submitted by /u/bigdish101
    [link] [comments]

    macOS could not be installed on your computer - Original MacBook Air. How can I fix this? Thanks

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    iphone 5c data recovery from bootloop problem

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Hey! Can someone please help me with this?

    Iphone 5c No icloud/google photos back up of photos and notes Won't turn on(bootloop) How can I recover my Data or fix the iphone?

    iPhone 5c won't turn on(bootloop, how do I retrieve the photos ,contacts and notes on it?

    I have an iPhone 5c that died last Tuesday and won't turn on despite charging for hours. I want to recover the photos and notes that were on the phone and transfer them to my computer. These photos were not backed up to iCloud, iTunes or anywhere else. Is there any way to recover these photos? I tried iOS recovery with my mac but it said After the usual recovery mode stuff ""If your iphone cannot be updated,you'll need to restore to its factory settings . You mac will update your iphone to ios 10.3.3 and will verify the update with apple. "" Please help.(there are no official apple store in my country. Model number=A1507(device identification) If i update my iphone while in recovery mode will i lose my data? Help!

    submitted by /u/Surqwerx
    [link] [comments]

    Volume Up Button not workin

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Hey there, mi volume+ button isn't working. It's not stuck cause when I press it, it does make a sound but doesn't do anything in the phone. An hour ago it was fine but the same problem happened to the power button, I resetted the phone and then the power button became fine but the problem with the volume+ button appeared. Appreciate the help.

    It's an iPhone 11 with iOS 13.5.1

    submitted by /u/Ryuhji
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro 13 inch fan extremely loud and hot. Will this calm down soon?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Problem opening videos in Photos but they play from iCloud - pls help!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I keep most of my Photos on iCloud because I have low storage space on my 2012 MacBook Air running Mojave (10.14).

    Tonight, I tried to backup my photos and videos directly to my external hard drive by exporting them through Photos.

    Most of the pictures exported, but about 1000 videos (.mov) failed to export, and when I try to view them in Photos, it says "resource is unavailable" though the preview is there.

    The video plays fine in iCloud. So somehow Photos isn't downloading them/playing from the cloud?

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? I would just go directly from iCloud to my external hard drive, but as far as I can tell that would require me saving the videos to my MacBook Air first and I just don't have the disk space for that. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/LimehouseChappy
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving notifications though DND is off

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    For some reason, my s/o isn't receiving any of my notifications nor is it sending me his read receipts; we confirmed that the "hide alerts" were off and that the "send read receipts" were on. His DND has also been off.

    He has tried to turn his phone on & off, as well as restore his phone with no luck. He does have an Apple Watch, however it's nowhere in range (since it's at my house right now) and he doesn't have any other devices synced to receive notifications.

    He's receiving everything else as normal when someone else texts him.

    Any thoughts/suggestions of what we should do?

    Thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/JessicaOTF
    [link] [comments]

    Some times while turning on my iPhone 11 I see that the battery is yellow as if it were on low power mode, but o never set it to low power mode

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    This has only happened twice but still

    What happens is I turn on my iPhone and I see that the battery is yellow, but then I turns to white. I never turned on low power mode. What might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/CyberFire068
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get my last used iPhone password?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    My 13” Macbook Pro 2017 display does this? What seems to be the problem?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    My 13” Macbook Pro 2017 display does this? What seems to be the problem?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Part of my screen broke, can I force the OS to only use the remaining?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Part of my Macbook Pro 13" screen broke, the far right 20% of it. The part that is broken is a jumbled mess of noise while the rest of it is working fine.

    Is there an app that can force macOS to only use the 80% of the screen that is fine?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook pro 2011 charger problems

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I have a macbook pro 2011, ans I'm having some trouble with the charger. The charger is original, and it seems that is not pushing enough power to the notebook as it should. Whenever i play some game, with the charger on, the battery still goes down 5-7% per hour. I noticed that the charger light keeps changing between green and orange, even with the notebook not full, and the light flickers most of the time. However, if i close the macbook, charges normally and the light stop flickering.

    I already reseted SMC, cleaned both the charger, and notebook. But the problema persist.

    Anyone know whats wrong?

    submitted by /u/PekeNoW
    [link] [comments]

    Apple id password help (couldn’t write down this is my 3rd try of posting sorry)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Missing all pics from texts

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I'm freaking out currently. I have pictures from iMessages with all my friends and wanted to go back and see a couple old ones. As my iPhone only keeps a few recent ones it said the rest were in iCloud available, available to download again. I press the download button. All my pictures are"gone" I'm so confused. I checked my iCloud storage usage still seems to be there yet not a single picture will show up in the info section of a text thread. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just the person I was texting so tried another friend. Downloaded all of our pics and "gone" can't find them anywhere. I'm afraid to try again because I don't want to lose anymore pics. Does anyone have the solution.

    The link below is someone with a similar problem to mine yet never fixed. If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated. I'm so worried I'd just lost everything.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjTg9Oxx6jqAhVXvJ4KHZdGBBIQFjANegQIChAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fapplehelp%2Fcomments%2Fd8p662%2Fimessage_missing_pictures_and_links%2F&usg=AOvVaw1Fx7DbtAWOpjfQSvLGvR2X

    submitted by /u/boringmo
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had to buy three pairs of earbuds in the last 6 months

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I've had to buy 3 pairs of earbuds in the last 6 months. It's driving me fucking insane that I can't listen to music or watch YouTube in peace like I used to.

    The first pair was audio jack earbuds that I had a dongle on. The dongle broke and I didn't have another one, so I went ahead and bought normal apple lightning cable earbuds

    They worked for about 3 months and then they got fucked up. It would constantly start and stop music randomly, skip youtube videos, and most annoyingly, activate and deactivate Siri. And this wasn't like an every once in a while thing. As soon as I plugged them in they started doing this. So, very unhappily, I bought another pair of Apple earbuds

    Then the next pair came in. Only about three months later, they broke too. After only about a month with them, the left speaker blew out. I couldn't play any music too loud or it would sound like pure static out of the earbud. This problem was infrequent so I just lived with it. Then in the last couple days they truly went to hell. They turn up the volume on my phone. At. All. Times. Even if I spam the down button on the phone the volume just keeps going up and up. I can't take it and I'm done with them.

    TLDR SO FAR: 3 Apple earbud pairs have broken for me in the last 6 months.

    NOTE: it's also not that I don't take care of my earbuds, because I do. However, they do become tangled pretty frequently, but when they do become tangled I untangle them immediately. Could this be the source of the problem? I'm ran I kinda figure they can't be this shitty and it has to be a problem with me, but I couldn't think of what I'm doing to cause this.

    So, I really just need new earbuds. I don't just want to get Apple ones again if they're gonna break again. I really dislike the aesthetic of third party earbuds but honestly I don't care anymore at this point. I would love to wireless but I'm pretty tight on money right now, so I can't be going out blowing 250 bucks on airpods.

    I would love recommendations if y'all have some. I need music to survive and I can't live like this lmao

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EntireDay6
    [link] [comments]

    How do I factory reset iPad air 1 without iCloud passcode?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I'm trying to reset my iPad air 1 but I forgot my iCloud password. Find my iPad is on so I can't restore it through iTunes and it has no passcode on it so I just want to reset it to install some apps

    submitted by /u/TheSwagGuy5000YT
    [link] [comments]

    1st gen AirPod - left side not charging - appears to be physical connecter problem

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    slight variation on a common thread. my left AirPod (first gen) is no longer charging. when I drop it into its holder in the case it always has a green light, indicating a full charge. if I slowly nudge it upward and out of the slot the light will change to amber. if I hold it in this spot - about a quarter inch from the 'bottom' position, it will charge.

    I tried resetting and repairing. I tried a tip in the connector. anything else to try here?

    submitted by /u/gitismatt
    [link] [comments]

    Someone changed my airpod name in my phone

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Should I be worried? I logged into my phone today to find that my airpod name was changed to something very inappropriate. I have not gave anyone my phone to have access to it. Is this a sign that someone is in my icloud?

    submitted by /u/FrontSir0
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Help - looking to archive a person

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I broke up with my ex a couple years back and I've recently discovered how to delete them from the automatically generated memories, I am wondering if there's a way to automatically create some albums and then have that person essentially archived? Any help would be great. Otherwise I'll start learning AI ;)

    submitted by /u/RadioFreeMoscow
    [link] [comments]

    Block calls temporarily from everyone?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Is there a way to completely block anyone from calling you? Or atleast prevent the thing from appearing on your phone when someone calls you? This would only be temporary.

    submitted by /u/kpgagozon
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t sync pictures. Trying to back up iPhone and can’t get it to sync the photos. Tried restarting phone and computer

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Water in iPhone SE 2020?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    iPhone SE 2020 got submerged in water accidentally because of a family member, and I got a LCI notification. Anyone know when it should be somewhat safe to use it? I of course still want to get it checked out by Apple just to be safer, but it's really hard given the whole COVID situation. I will also check the LCIs tomorrow when I get a chance. It just sucks since my XS broke a few weeks ago and I got the SE to replace it only for it to get water in it (but hopefully not).

    Thanks in advance!
    : )

    submitted by /u/innovcoding20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel