• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    iPhone My iPhone Face ID doesn’t work. It says iPhone needs to cool down before using Face ID despite my iPhone not being hot.

    iPhone My iPhone Face ID doesn’t work. It says iPhone needs to cool down before using Face ID despite my iPhone not being hot.


    My iPhone Face ID doesn’t work. It says iPhone needs to cool down before using Face ID despite my iPhone not being hot.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    So it said iPhone needs to cool down before using Face ID. So I tried to reset it, and now it is saying, iPhone needs to cool down before setting up Face ID. My iPhone is not hot however.

    Also alongside this problem, I think they must be connected as they both started together and at the same time, my iPhone has also started draining as well. Just on standby it can go from 100% to 0% in 6-7 hours. And that's on standby. Not while using.

    I thought maybe it was a software problem and updated it to the latest iOS and still the same.

    I've deleted any apps I think that might be it and gone in settings to check what it may be and etc etc.

    Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Heema123789
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 10.3.4] apps cant deleted completly

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi redditor !

    i need your help, maybe guys you have solution for my problem.

    so i try to delete a couple of my apps in my phone, but after i delete it the apps become like this

    https://imgur.com/QTLA4mS

    when i try to look the detail of the apps in my setting, is look like this

    https://imgur.com/PviAYVC

    i've tried to delete the app for the second time but its still appear same like that when i've deleted it.

    looking for your help / suggestions guys ! and have a nice day :D

    submitted by /u/LeftHnd
    [link] [comments]

    Switch control recipe ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I've read every guide and watched every video I could find and none have been able to answer what I thought would be a very basic question of the iOS switch control function. Maybe I haven't been able to find it because it's just not possible or perhaps it's even specific to iPhones or the iPhone 8 Plus that I use.

    On to my question. I've got my recipe all set up. When I record it I put pauses in between taps. When I play it back the pauses are there. When I actually activate the switch control all of the taps happen in incredibly rapid succession. If you were to blink your eye you'd likely miss it. Is there a way to actually get it to work with the pauses in there?

    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Leatherneck95
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 is not receiving text notifications from a specific contact

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I'm truly not sure how this is happening. I get text notifications from all of my other contacts just fine, and I even get the notifications from this specific contact on my iPad, but not my iPhone. The contact is not on Do Not Disturb, and I've tried turning it off and on to no avail. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SeargantSarcasm
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus camera and flashlight stopped working

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hi! Just as the title says I have a iPhone 8 Plus version 13.5.1 and all of a sudden my flashlight and cameras aren't working. Any advice? I tried resetting the whole device and no luck

    submitted by /u/ruger701
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 6s seems to have suddenly stopped working?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 6s 3 years now, and in that time it's on,y had a battery replacement about one year ago . Wear and tear has been significant, it's got a few hairline cracks in the screen and some glass has fallen out around the front camera. This morning it was fully charged, no problems and I went out for the day. It has been a pretty hot day, and I was outside all day. At some point after only being out for about an hour, it wouldn't turn on at all. At one point the Apple logo showed but my phone just shut off again. I left the house around 1:30pm and it's now 9pm, and I still haven't been able to get it to turn on at all.

    When I got home, I tried putting it on charge but it's not even showing the charging sign, the screen just stays black. It's not the charging cable and I've tried different ones and the phone still doesn't do anything.

    Has my phone had it and just died or is there some way or resolving this?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Racheloo0101
    [link] [comments]

    "Enter the password for the CardDAV account 'personal contacts'"

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Iphone xs max running IOS 13.5. Ive been harassed by this pop up message for years and couldn't find any resolutions online. Please help me. Will post picture if needed.

    Photo here: https://imgur.com/gallery/6XMs2DK:

    submitted by /u/loner_but_a_stoner
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Volume Bug

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, as you can see from the title there's a volume bug since iOS 13 released, sometimes volume is high sometimes so low which is this affects media and other sound etc... i searched the solution for this but all i can found turn off apple pay (which is clicking side button two times) but thing is i dont have apple pay on my country and i can't fix this problem, my device is iPhone 11 also i used iPhone 8 , 8 Plus and i had this problem on these devices too..

    submitted by /u/501stLordVader
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 making hissing and crackling noises.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    My iPhone 8 is making a quiet, but noticeable in a quieter room hissing and crackling noise. It sounds like it's coming from the back, just under the Apple logo. It isn't a speaker issue.

    It was doing it a little louder when I put it on its wireless charger. It isn't the charger making the noise.

    When not charging it gets louder the hotter the phone gets during use. My guess is there's something up with the battery or wireless charging component.

    It's out of warranty and the battery is at 87% health. I've had it nearly two years.

    Is the phone safe to use? Is there a simple fix or will I have to look into making an early upgrade?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/whatsubdoipostthisin
    [link] [comments]

    XR or XS - Must replace my phone now and can't wait for the 12

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I need to replace my iPhone now and can't wait for the new ones to come in fall.

    Both brand new and at the same price, which of those 2 iPhone (XR 64Gb or XS 64Gb) would you purchase and why?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Trying_2b_anonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Problem: Edges of screen not working

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I have an older SE that is having screen issues on the right and left sides. This is a new issue, starting first on the right and now is present on the left too. In vertical/portrait mode, I now can't press p or access the number/symbol keyboard. This phone has had the screen replaced, but that was done 6+months ago so I doubt there is a link. Any solution would be greatly appreciated as it is getting to be unusable and I can't afford a new phone at the moment.

    submitted by /u/nmeed7
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone xr

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I have a iphone xr and it worked great for some months and then the bluethooth and wifi stoped working.Not sure how i got the wifi to work but the bluethooth turns on for 10 to 5secs then again stops working.Please help

    submitted by /u/gabis321
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a IPhone 6s off of offerup

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    So, like the title says, i bought a iphone 6s off of offerup and when i opened the phone up, cause the offerup person said that the phone just needed a reconnected battery, there was a white powder, you can say. It looked fine on the outside, and i reconnected the battery, but the phone wont charge nor will it turn on. I can also post pics if that is needed, but it will have to be later on in the morning. I just hope i didn't get scammed.

    submitted by /u/Therich111
    [link] [comments]

    Font size on the Chrome app got smaller overnight. I haven't changed any settings, rest of the phone and apps are normal. Can anyone help me put it back to how it was? (left is what I had before, right is what I currently have.. too small) Thanks

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel