• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [June 29]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [June 29]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [June 29]

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Leaker says iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max will have 120Hz ProMotion display with option of 60Hz for better battery life.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Apple honors eight developers with annual Apple Design Awards

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 video recording may support 4K at 240fps, up from 60fps in iPhone 11

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    TikTok, WeChat, Weibo and other Chinese apps now banned in India

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Went on a beautiful hike today and captured my new background. California Eastern Sierras

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Switching back to iPhone after frustration with Pixel, a memoir

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Originally posted in r/GooglePixel, but posting here as well.

    I was THE most anti-iPhone person out there when I switched to Android after my iPhone 4S starting pissing me off. Since then, I've gone through the Galaxy S6 Edge, S7 Edge and now the Pixel 3 XL. I'm happy and excited to say I'm finally switching back to iPhone...and here's why...

    Amongst all other issues I've discovered with my Pixel, the straw that broke the camel's back is an issue I'm having now with the charging port. Essentially, I have a persistent notification that says "charging connected device via USB." After much conversation with Reddit and internet forums as well as Google customer service, it was discovered to be either an issue with the charging port itself of a bug in the Android software. My phone only charges about 20% of the time as of right now...

    So my option is to have the charging port replaced through Google's contracted repair service, UBreakIFix, a 2-3 day, $200 expenditure that may or may not fix the issue (it could still be a software issue). So...I'm taking over an old iPhone X that a family member had laying around. After years of Android, I'm moving back to iPhone. I love Android and I've loved my time with it, but I miss blue texts and I hate being the one guy that ruins group texts. I miss FaceTime and I miss Game Pigeon (which wasn't even a thing last time I had my iPhone). I miss the comparability with my iPad and the ease of access.

    My question to you all is: are you still satisfied with your Pixel (iPhone)? And have you thought about leaving recently?

    Thanks for reading, everyone!

    submitted by /u/DynamicDman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel