• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    iOS Gaming Acclaimed RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2- Definitive Edition is coming to the iPad

    iOS Gaming Acclaimed RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2- Definitive Edition is coming to the iPad


    Acclaimed RPG Divinity: Original Sin 2- Definitive Edition is coming to the iPad

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Divinity: Original Sin II - coming to iPad soon!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness will be releasing this September

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    TMNT has been a part of our childhood. Be it through the TV shows or Games, most of us love them! Now how would you feel if I say you that we'll be able to play those characters on our mobile device in a few months? Yes, a new TMNT game has been announced by Kongregate.

    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Madness is an action-packed RPG where you have to build a squad of well-known heroes and villains from the classic show. Players will get the option to improve the Turtle Lair and learn new skills as they progress to fight in some of the most epic battles.

    It will be free to play with in-app purchases.

    Source

    submitted by /u/Tousif_03
    [link] [comments]

    iOS and iPadOS 14 will support haptics/rumble in compatible controllers

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Any suggestion for a good turn based rpg game like ff tactics wotl

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a turn based strategy that's not made by square Enix and is actually good and not a complete cash grab preferably online

    submitted by /u/MCRX880
    [link] [comments]

    ‎Door Kickers: Action Squad now supports controller!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Beyond a Steel Sky released on Apple Arcade

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Looking For Coop and Chat Game iPAD OS

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Been playing games with my nephew recently. We've tried playing on Switch, but the lack of a voice chat system in most games is just too big an obstacle to overcome. We tore through Streets of Rage, and I'd love to play something on iOS with him as the library is more robust. Also, we both have Discord. I wanted to introduce him to a Diablo style game or a survival style game like Don't Starve (unfortunately Don't Starve Together isn't on iOS).

    Not interested in esports style games or games with tons of in-app purchases like an MMO. Not looking for competitive as much as co-op. A meaty adventure that's a bit more than button mashing would be ideal. What would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/sakinnuso
    [link] [comments]

    Baldurs Gate on Ipad Mini 5 - any issues with text size etc?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I've played it on Android phone and tablets, and it's not really been developed well for smaller screens. I'm wondering if this is the case with the IPad version?

    submitted by /u/ISD1982
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like Phantasy Star Online?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    PSO will always be one of my favorite games. I started when I was about 10 on the Dreamcast, then went to GameCube, and later played PSOBB on PC. I really enjoyed slaying tons of monsters and hoping the certain monster I had been farming drops that 1/2000 weapon drop. Games like that really fuel my fire. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheOneChooch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play iOS games on windows/android?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I remember playing a mobile game when I was pretty young and was searching for it for a while. The reason I didn't find it was that I have an Android device and apparently I used to play it on an IPhone. I'd really like to play the game again so, is there any way?

    Its a free game called Infect Them All by the way.

    Edit: I forgot to mention the game isn't available on android

    submitted by /u/generalIro
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not even sure what I want to play anymore. Looking for something I can waste hours at a time on.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    So COVID-19 has fundamentally changed my family life. My wife is back at work while I am at home watching kids all day and doing housework. The kids are 10 and 11, glued to Animal Crossing and Fortnight respectively. I've always been a gamer and have blown through dozens of games since March. Now I've hit a wall and cant find anything.

    I'm looking for something that I can sit and play without an energy or overly-prohibitive time system. An RPG? A Strategy/tactics game? Like everyone, I'd prefer a pay once over an IAP. Gatcha games have proven dangerous for me in the past: I'm the very definition of the prey those predatory IAPs exploit.

    I can already guess the #1 suggestion would be Stardew Valley. I bought it awhile back and couldn't get into. It seems brilliant, but it gives me flashbacks to FarmVille. I'm also not a huge fan of old school graphics.

    Here are a list of games I really like:

    FFT, Disgaea , Demon's Rise and sequels, Trese Bro's games. Banner Saga, Civ 6, Xcom , All the silly Warhammer games, Baldur's Gate, Hades' Star

    Games I hate: Platformers. Puzzle games.

    Game I'm probably going to buy soon: Atom RPG

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/MrProdigal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a website that shares Mobile game soft launches, Betas, other than the known TouchArcade and Pocket Gamer websites

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Any survival/base building games that I can play with my friends online asynchronously?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I know this dramatically narrows the funnel, but I had to ask anyway. Paid is OK, better than getting hit with ads or time limits.

    submitted by /u/Meemster_Me
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond a Steel Sky is out!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Episodic games

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Hi I'm looking for games similar to Life Is Strange for my iPad . I thought I'd start a YouTube channel where I play episodic interactive games. The list I have so far is: Wolf amongst Us

    Life is Strange

    Life is Strange before the storm

    Republique

    The Walking Dead

    Gone Home

    Bendy and the ink machine

    Are there any others I should look into?

    submitted by /u/QuadraticSweat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel