• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Apple iOS A collage of the new features from WWDC 2020

    Apple iOS A collage of the new features from WWDC 2020


    A collage of the new features from WWDC 2020

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I love iOS 14 so far but the fact that the notification badge overlaps with "weather" annoys the living shit out of me, also why do the Widgets need to be labelled, seems pretty redundant to me

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    iOS 14 will notify you when your Apple watch is charged.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I created free AI OCR Scanner

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Powered by Apple new API's and Google's Vision Machine learning model, I created this app to make it easier to manage snapped documents images and keep them in one place, I am planing to add more features and i would like your feed back on what should i add there to match your needs. Its influenced by Photos app and i plan to keep things native as much as possible from UI prospective. Its free and i hope to keep it this way. I plan to support 14 languages in the next release (UI). I know there is a plenty of apps that do same thing , this one will be the easiest and will have the most important core features and will still feel apple native app. Any feed back are most welcome.

    Scantify

    submitted by /u/anasalza3eem
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered that Apple Style Guide is available for FREE on the BOOKS STORE - very cool

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Recreated the combination wallpaper

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to get Siri in iOS 14 to answer questions like “why are there seasons,” “how does a hybrid car work” or any other similar ones from this slide? Barely a couple work for me despite being showed off at wwdc

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Reddit app literally pastes my clipboard every few characters I type. What an invasion of privacy.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    where does one send complaints or suggestions regarding iOS?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    iOS 14 Homescreen Spacers

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Devs, consider making a blank widget design to allow people to act as spacers for the home screen icons and widgets, that is if Apple would approve it. #ios14 #widgets

    submitted by /u/justandhans
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update to iOS14 beta, or stay on latest stable?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I honestly thought this feature was vaporware

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Onedrive’s change log writer is a poem

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Phones compatible with iOS 14

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Is there a free (or less than $5) app that allows me to transfer all my audiobooks FROM my iphone TO my mac?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I found EaseUS MobiMover and WonderShare TunesGo, but they're both super limited unless you're willing to pay $50.

    And just for clarity, I'm talking about audio books that I didn't purchase in the app, but that I already owned and just added to the Books app myself. So it's just a bunch of mp3's. However, that was years ago, and since then I have a new macbook and I forgot to backup those audiobooks on my mac so now I only have them on my phone still.

    Also my iPhone is jailbroken so I'm also open to use a tweak for this. I tried looking into the Filza app if I could find the location of these audiobooks, but I have not been able to find them.

    submitted by /u/live_love_laugh
    [link] [comments]

    MKBHD talks to Craig Federighi about WWDC and Apples big ideas.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I would love the rounded rectangles used for notifications to be most transparent nad not this solid grey

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I love to fully see my wallpaper which is impossible with 2/3 screen covered with concrete. I also noticed this inconsistent thing that the time is shown with white fonts no background like I would like to see the notifications too. How does one voice such requests to Apple?

    submitted by /u/sorrythiswasnttaken
    [link] [comments]

    My second article on medium. This one is about sign in with apple. Hope you guys will enjoy it. Happy to hear feedback.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    IM EXCITED: iPadOS 14 tidbits: Multi-window support for Music, Low Power Mode, no emoji search

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Can you have an empty homescreen in iOS14?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I couldn't find an example of this in any review or video so far. Can I relegate all app icons to the app library, and have an empty homescreen?

    submitted by /u/ChernobylChild
    [link] [comments]

    Back tap media controls ⏮⏭ using simple Shortcuts is nice

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Have you updated your iPhone with ios14? iOS lovers would be on cloud nine with Apple’s announcement of iOS version 14. We are sure this list will leave you surprised and happy!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel