• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Apple Watch Rule Changes

    Apple Watch Rule Changes


    Rule Changes

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Dear r/AppleWatch,

    Since the deletion of the "Joined The Club" chatroom, many posts have flooded the subreddit and the majority of those posts have nothing special about them—which results in high quality posts going unnoticed. We, the subreddit moderators, have discussed this topic with other members in the Discord server and we have come up with a solution. We are going to be removing all "Joined The Club" posts, unless there is something unique about them. Additionally, we will have a weekly "Joined The Club" thread in which you can show off your new Apple Watch!

    As a result of the discussion about useless posts flooding the subreddit, we have also concluded that activity posts also irritate some members when they are very frequent, so we are removing those posts unless it's something special. As an example, posting a screenshot of your 10 minutes walk is unacceptable, but posting a screenshot of a 100 days streak is acceptable and we love to see those!

    Thank you for time. Stay safe out there and have a great one.

    submitted by /u/Rated
    [link] [comments]

    Happy summer ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Gotta Catch Them All

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    A little band craziness

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Looks so cool think I’m gonna take a close up and make it the background of my watch so it looks like it’s has no screen

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    fallout fan - i like this wallpaper

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Got a new strap! So refreshing!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Just got the 42mm series 3 for Father’s Day! First Apple Watch and I’m loving it!!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    iOS 14 and Watch OS 7 allows you to set watch faces through shortcuts.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    So I don’t have a ceramic watch but I do have a ceramic table in my kitchen.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Update

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey hey hey!

    My watch says that there is a new update. I have done all it asks- connect to WiFi, place on charger and have my phone nearby.

    It still hasn't updated. Not sure what else to do.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BonitaBCool
    [link] [comments]

    Just got it today: Series 3 Rose Gold

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    July Reddit Challenge is Live!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Boom! ''July Reddit Challenge'' is up and running!

    First, download Challenges: http://apple.co/29WoKbl

    Once you have the app, enter invite code: 'ny33' or tap on the link below to join:

    loseit-challenges://join?eligibilitycode=ny33

    For those who may ask, the Challenges app does suggest a calorie goal. If your current goal is higher than what's suggested, it will still count towards your rings in the Challenges app. My calorie goal is always higher than what Challenges recommends and I always leave it higher.

    submitted by /u/SmartChicken
    [link] [comments]

    My best almost 8 weeks ever. Upped my daily active calories every week. Looking forward to completing the next couple of days for my very first perfect month (closing all rings every day, not just move).

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Today it finally happened!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Are white bands safe from (pool) swimming activity?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    So today - at nearly the end of pride month - I finally got my Apple Pride band in the mail. And I love it. But this is the first white band I've owned, so I'm not sure how well the white will actually stay white. Especially during workouts (I tend to sweat a lot) but also with pool training.

    What are peoples experiences with these types of activities and a white watch band? Will it stay pretty or does it discolor eventually?

    submitted by /u/SpidoNL
    [link] [comments]

    Apple is back open had to get watch bands for the girlfriend and I!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Well thanks for the info Siri but I wanted the torch only

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    So thrilled I ordered the coastal gray band. Couldn’t stop looking at it on my run.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Series 3 is acting up, and now I don't know what to do!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Two days ago my watch wouldn't sync my activity, so I unpaired and re-paired and it seemed to work; but it deleted the activity ring for that day and broke my streak. Whatever.

    But now this morning it was doing it again, and was showing the red phone symbol that it wasn't synced with my phone. So I unpaired it again, and got a message it didn't work and I needed to manually unpair it. But the Watch app on my phone now wants me to pair a watch. But my watch is still acting like it's kinda paired. It's collecting activity ring data, but shows the red phone symbol again.

    I've turned both of them on and off several times and just don't know what else to do now since the watch seems to be ... lost?

    submitted by /u/whitnith
    [link] [comments]

    My first after market band ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Need Help with a Colour Combo

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Will the Pure Platinum/Black Nike sport band compliment my gold stainless steel series 5?

    If anyone has pictures of this combination I'd appreciate it, since Apple Watch Studio doesn't allow you to mix Nike bands with non-Nike watches :(

    submitted by /u/morganbratch
    [link] [comments]

    Does WatchOS 7 fix the issue with playing music on the iPhone?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    For close to a year I've received the message "CANNOT PLAY THIS ITEM: there was a problem playing this on your iphone" whenever I tried to select a track on my Apple Watch. Reading multiple threads, it appears to be a bug going back to OS5. Any changes in OS7?

    submitted by /u/thatpaulallen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel