• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    iPhone Help not urgent

    iPhone Help not urgent


    Help not urgent

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I have iPhone 11 and when I want to share some of my photos from the gallery,there is an entire line of suggestions of my chats,how I remove it?

    submitted by /u/MarkDelThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the iPhone 11/XR displays:

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I am looking to purchase an iPhone 11, and I was just curious to know how it works for watching YouTube videos, as I do a lot of that on my phone. I know that the display is not a full 1080p resolution, so will YouTube force me to watch videos in 720p, or will it allow me to select 1080p, but I would simply see the quality downscaled to 828p, which is what the display supports.

    I know it's a silly question, but I seriously do not know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The-Pi-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Storage?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I recently noticed that my photos take up quite a bit of room on my iPhone XR; 6.76gb to be exact.

    Knowing I take and keep an irresponsible amount of photos and videos, I deleted several hundred. To help delete some of the wildly large files, I downloaded an app that organizes your photos/videos by size and deleted several dozen that were in the neighborhood of 250-750MB; videos that were several minutes long.

    Doing all of that - and then permanently deleting them - took my photo storage from 6.76gb all the way down to..... 6.75gb.

    If I'm thinking about things the right way, this makes no sense. At first I figured maybe it just needs some time to recalculate, but this was yesterday and I'm still at 6.75, despite adding only one new photo in that time.

    My questions: what am I missing here? Deleting (and then permanently deleting) hundreds of photos and several dozen 250mb+ videos should clear more than 0.01gb of data, right? Is this something anyone else has experienced, and if so: how do I combat this?

    submitted by /u/Edward01986
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to transfer files from old phone to iCloud to put on new phone...please help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I recently got an 11 after having a 6s for 4 years. I didn't use iCloud until I got the new phone and wanted to transfer everything over. First, I uploaded everything from the old phone to the cloud (or so I thought). I have about 3000 pics/videos that I wanted to transfer, and data from apps. All the apps transferred over just fine. The first 1000 pics/videos transferred just fine. Then it slowed down. Then it slowed down more. It transferred about 5 pictures every 10 minutes and then it stopped completely. I reset the new phone and tried downloading everything again. It was fast this time, but it didn't download anything more than last time.

    So then I went to iCloud on my laptop and saw that the files that got to my new phone were the only ones that got uploaded to the cloud. I turned on the old phone (just in case it needs to be on to keep transferring more files, I dunno). I was able to get it to upload about 100 more files by signing in and out on the laptop repeatedly. Then it got slower. Then it got even slower. Now it won't upload anything. When I asked people at the store for help, they said "oh, that's weird". So I won't be getting any in-person help.

    How do I force my old phone to upload everything to the cloud so i get get it on my new phone? I have 4 years of pictures and videos so it's pretty important to me.

    submitted by /u/mrchimney
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s Plus and I dropped it the other day and now I can't turn Bluetooth on and off in the control center. When I go to setting and try to turn it on there it just says that it's off and when I touch it, it just show that it's loading at the top. What do I need to do ?

    submitted by /u/rick2227922
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X boot loop after restoring back from ios 14

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I need help with my iPhone X, I've recently wanted to try out ios 14 on it and got the beta around friday/saturday. It was working fine the first day but then I noticed battery drain and wanted to go back today, I tried to restore via itunes and everything looked to be fine, it showed the apple logo with progress bar but after that it started to boot loop and nothing would work. I tried to force restart it and it didn't fix it, I tried to put it into dfu mode and connect to itunes so that I can just wipe it or at least install ios 13.5.1 (again) and it worked for a while untill the progress bar got to around 1/3 of the way and the phone just went back into the boot loop resulting in the restore to fail since itunes couldn't recognise it anymore. I am really desperate, it will sound stupid but this is my main driver and I don't have anything else to use and really need the help.

    submitted by /u/Typicall_Russian
    [link] [comments]

    Help with question mark in the bottom right corner of pictures

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    How do I get rid of it? I have 5gb of pictures with in low quality because of it. I bought 50gb more of icloud storage, but it's still the same. I can't use this pictures for anything. How do I get normal resolutions of them back? I already set download download and keep originals in the settings but nothing changes...

    submitted by /u/Lebson
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Photo Recovery

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Okay, my iPhone 7 Plus broke in a wreck. I never back it up. It was still working, was able to connect to my blue tooth headset automatically still. I fixed the screen and got a new home button, but then it said it was disabled and needed to be connected to iTunes. So I connect it, but nothing. Ends up forcing me to go into DFU mode. So I do that and updated my iPhone like it asked. I did not restore to factory. After it updates it says disabled, connect to iTunes but iTunes does not recognize the device. I know my passcode, the screen works and so does the button. I don;t understand why it is doing all this and why it will not work.

    submitted by /u/jcolemac1
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP ASAP, RECOVERY MODE:(

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hello,i have a iphone xs and a few hours ago i removed my jailbreak and tried to update my device through itunes since it could not search for updates in settings. In the middle of the update an error occured and it putted my device in recovery mode. Now i can not update or restore in itunes so im stuck in recovery mode. PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/Hasslovic
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud backup

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Moving to a new device with higher capacity - what will happen if I cancel my iCloud subscription? Will I eventually lose my past photos and videos that are now loaded to my new device? And how do I make sure that everything is downloaded to my new device before I unsubscribe to iCloud?

    submitted by /u/DuoPenotti2020
    [link] [comments]

    GPS location stuck at spoofed location

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I spoofed my location using Dr Fone pc software free trial, the trial expired after like 2 hours and my location was spoofed when it expired. My location is stuck there, and I don't know to reset it all so it just tracks where I actually am like normal. Please help.

    submitted by /u/BigChongos
    [link] [comments]

    If I’ve been texting someone and the whole time the messages have been blue why all of a sudden is it sending green now?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I didn't do anything different on my end...🤔

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    iphone liquid detection in lightning port when dead

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi, so I received the alert that there was water detected in my iphone xs. i took out the sim card and powered off the phone and let it charge over night. I plugged it in and the alert didnt pop up, but is that just because the phone is dead? What should I do?

    submitted by /u/somefloppyears
    [link] [comments]

    “There was an error saving this video” while trying to edit vids

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    For a few days I cannot longer edit long videos. By long I mean like 3+ mins long. I have no issue with editing short videos, but whenever I try to trim longer ones it either says "Saving video" forever or "There was an error saving this video". I use iPad Pro 10"5. I did restart it a few times and just updated from iOS 13.3.1 to 13.5.1 and it still didn't fix it.. it's so annoying as I used to edit videos daily and now the only way to crop them is to screen record over the main video.

    submitted by /u/Grasimi
    [link] [comments]

    “no service” on iphone8 plus and “mobile data” page in setting is blank (ios13.5.1)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    That SIM card works fine on another iphones.

    Belows are what I have tried: -all methods on this page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415 -reset iphone in recovery mode -reset iphone in DFU mode

    submitted by /u/baku_retsu
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S Unable to activate - IOS 13.3.1

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Hey there, since a few months ago as soon as I updated my phone to IOS 13.3.1 it said that I need to activate it. Since then I have been trying but it tells me everytime it's unable to activate because the activation server could not be reached. I tried to do it with my windows laptop on iTunes but it gave me an error and I tried again today it's giving me the connection sound over and over again for some reason. Please help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/SqueakyBoi69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel