• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Apple Watch Woo!

    Apple Watch Woo!


    Woo!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Needs a bit more tweaking.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Finally got my apple watch today, two years after selling my s1 amd I don’t even know why I sold it. So happy to be back.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Essential Worker | Apple Watch S5

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    During quarantine, I can see the Solar watch face is useful now

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Series 5 now? Or wait for Series 6?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I know we know morning about the Series 6 at this point, so I'm only among for opinions. If you had the money to get the Series 5 now, would you? Or wokld you wait for the 6?

    submitted by /u/ra4oasis
    [link] [comments]

    Move streak was interrupted a couple of times by dead iPhone and international travel!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Activity Data loss. Anybody can help?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    List of Apple Watch Compatible Apps (App Raven)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    What is yours most used band?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    What band is on your watch most? And what watch do you have?

    I use the Apple Anchor Gray sport loop on my Series 5 Titanium (natural) probably 95% of the time. I have tons of bands but am always drawn back to the Anchor Gray.

    submitted by /u/Zendroid1
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Series 0

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    My wife's Series 0 went unused for a while, but when we attempted to turn it on today, it's showing some strange behavior. When connected to the charger, the white Apple logo comes on, but nothing happens. If you touch either of the side buttons, the Apple logo turns to red and fades away.

    Anyone have any idea what's going on or what we could do to remedy it?

    submitted by /u/Nolimitsolja
    [link] [comments]

    Podcasts/Muisc often not synching since iOS 13

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    I have this weird problem where podcasts "often" do not sync to my watch, which started with iOS 13. Sometimes rebooting the watch fixes the problem, but lately it does not fix it anymore. Podcast app on the watch shows the spinning circle, watch app on the phone under podcasts shows "pending" then for like half a second the progress bar appears and disappears instantly. I have checked the usual suspects. Wifi is on and both devices connected, BT is on, tried reinstalling the podcast app, wipe/re-pair the watch. It's set to sync listen now. I tried to only sync specific episodes, same thing. Both devices are charged and on the charger.

    submitted by /u/Patutula
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between Series 5 MWVF2FD/A vs MWVF2GK/A?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    What is the difference between these two codes of Apple Watch 5 44mm? MWVF2FD/A vs MWVF2GK/A

    submitted by /u/lemetora
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new white sport band. Looking fresh today!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why I can’t click to activate mobile data? Do I need to re set my watch and activate it from the set up?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Any ideas on how to edit my app layout?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Is the Apple Watch worth it for my usage scenario?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've looked at some reviews of the Series 5 however I still can't decide if it's worth for me to get one. I'm in the ecosystem with a MacBook Air, iPad, Airpods and iPhone. I'd use the watch primarily for jogging so I'll mostlikely go with the Nike Edition. I don't fancy to wear the watch when I go to university because of breaking it and because it will probably look rather chunky on me since I'm a man with small hands and wrists. The main reason why I can't justify to get it is the price: $420 is very steep for something I actually don't really need. Furthermore I'd buy the non-LTE model so I still need my iPhone with me when I go jogging if I'm not mistaken. To download songs to the watch is not really an option since the storage space is rather small with 32GB. Furthermore is downloading songs even possible if you have no premium subscription of Spotify/Apple Music? Moreover what is bothering me is the rather poor battery life of around 1-2 days (correct me when I'm wrong). I'd be very glad if some people could share their experiences with the Apple watch especially if you do running or any sport in general.

    submitted by /u/Mr8888X
    [link] [comments]

    69%. Nice

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Well I found my new watch face!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I manually added a workout I didn’t wear my watch for but accidentally made it a 26 hour workout. Can’t remove the ‘exercise’ and ‘stand up’ data?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    [Solved]

    Hi

    Ballsed it.

    I've added a workout that I'm familiar with but put the start time as yesterday and the finish time as today.

    I'm able to remove the workout itself on the activity tab of the app; but the ring info has stayed.

    I've now smashed my original exercise record by 1300% and would much rather have my original targets back...

    Any advice?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/0111011101100001
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be worried about extremely low HRV?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I recently got an S3 as a gift for my grandmother. She mostly uses it for keeping track of her daily walks and checking her heart rate. Today I was helping her with some settings and noticed that her HRV was 7ms with a 72 bpm. I searched through the sub and there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on the accuracy of HRV and what it reveals about health, but it seems that low HRV is generally not good. She has had some heart issues so I am concerned if I should be convincing her to call her doctor. Does anyone know how accurate these HRV readings are?

    submitted by /u/triforceuser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel