• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    iPhoneX Tempered glass

    iPhoneX Tempered glass


    Tempered glass

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I bought a 2nd hand iphone x and was wondering what is the best tempered glass to buy that is budget friendly and does not have a halo effect on all the sides 🤷🏻‍♂️ Because the screen protectors I bought all have this halo effect around them even the "full coverage" ones 🤷🏻‍♂️

    submitted by /u/franjoe12
    [link] [comments]

    Case Suggestion

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Can anyone suggest a case for my iPhone that is similar to Spigen's Thin Fit, in terms of thinness and access to the real buttons, but with a different texture as I find the Thin Fit's texture to be annoying as it leaves lots of fingerprints and it is not so pleasant to touch.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cookies_n_milf
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone X in 2019

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I bought this iPhone X about 2 weeks ago from a reseller. Its battery's capacity is now 92% after just 2 weeks of usage. He sold it to me as new but on checking Apple.com, it was activated on 28th June. On enquiring, he told me that his supplier activated all his phones to ensure that the phones are not locked to one carrier. Is what he is telling me making sense really? Cause now I think he sold me a used phone.

    submitted by /u/Lightjail
    [link] [comments]

    problem with restoring Photos

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    basically recently i switched from an iPhone SE to an iPhone X and i had backed up everything but when i downloaded the backup everything came except my photos. i've switched from iPhones plenty of times and this has never happened. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/dyylancraig
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Cracks/Scratchs

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    so i bought a second hand iphone x online and when i received it there were loads of scratches on the front screen and a few cracks. as you all probably know too is that iphone x screen replacements are pretty expensive because its been discontinued by apple so I'm trying to look for a way to hide the scratches because it doesn't look nice and can be annoying. i rang a guy i know who uses genuine apple screen repairs and he said i would be better off getting a 10D screen protector? would that help or are there any other alternatives? thanks

    submitted by /u/dyylancraig
    [link] [comments]

    Used iPhone X for $400 vs. New iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    So, im the person from yesterday who completely shattered their iPhone X and now I dont know what the fuck to do. I really want to wait for the 2020 iPhone before I upgrade to a new phone, so thats why im thinking I should just buy a used iPhone X off of eBay for $400 because to me the 11 pro just doesnt seem like so much of an upgrade. And then, when the 2020 iPhone comes out, ill trade in my iPhone X and get a good deal on the new phone. Thoughts? I dont know.

    submitted by /u/mstanco25
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage History

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Is there a way I can download my IMessages? I'm applying for a visa and I need to be able to prove how my partner and I have been in contact and we have thousands of messages between each other and I was hoping there was a way to download these messages in a shareable format similar to how you can download your Facebook messenger history? Any help would be great thanks

    submitted by /u/dt_l
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped my iPhone X and even though it had a case and screen protector, it completely shattered

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    so now both the screen and the back of my phone are cracked. I dont know what to do. should i just cough up the $549 at apple to get a new phone? i feel like that would b worth it to get a phone w a new screen, back glass and battery. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mstanco25
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 11: The Best Tech of 2019

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Screen timeout not working if Facebook Messenger is left open

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Anyone experiencing the same?

    If you leave the Facebook Messenger open, the phone won't go to sleep or lock. But for other apps there's no issue.

    Just want to make sure if this is only app related or any settings we can change.

    submitted by /u/bawawawaw
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone xs or iphone 11?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Hey so I'm switching from a galaxy S10 and idk what to choose I prefer smaller size phones but I'm afraid the XS might be too small. And is the 11's display that bad? Will I notice a big difference with the display coming from the S10?

    submitted by /u/soberman6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel