• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Apple TV Apple TV 4K Frozen like this after restart, anyone have this happen to theirs?

    Apple TV Apple TV 4K Frozen like this after restart, anyone have this happen to theirs?


    Apple TV 4K Frozen like this after restart, anyone have this happen to theirs?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    AppleTV -VPN Router Recommendation?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm looking at getting a VPN Router for some APPS that don't work so well with my SmartDNS Setup. I'm hoping to just use my regular Wifi Connection for 90% of things then switch over to a VPN Router to access Geo Restricted content. I'm hoping something like this would be sufficient?

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/GL-iNet-GL-MT300N-V2-Converter-Pre-installed-Performance/dp/B073TSK26W/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=vpn+router&qid=1595586356&sr=8-3

    submitted by /u/General-Interest
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to add more than 1 DNS server?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Movies: No rental option (Ford v Ferrari)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Just a first world problem rant.. I'm finally getting around to watching Ford v Ferrari and I noticed now that's it on HBO Max (HD) it's no longer available for rent in 4K/Dolby Vision/Atmos; only Buy option for $19.99. What gives?!?

    Is this an HBO play? Since it's on their service you can't rent it anywhere else only purchase? I noticed the same issue on Vudu.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/St0ckton
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help! Apple TV Home screen is really blurry.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    So basically my home screen is very blurry. I have an Apple TV (not 4K) and all the apps run fine and look good, but whenever I go back I can't see anything and have to blindly guess to find the app. You can see the home screen in the app switcher although. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/TheHeroJ17
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to get lag when you Airplay videos from iPhone

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I've had my AppleTV 4K for somewhere around 3 years and I've never been able to airplay videos from my phone to it without it stuttering. I've had it in two homes and on 3 different wireless routers both connected via 5GHz connection and directly connect. I've used my iPhone X and iPhone 11 Pro Max and my wife has had a 6S and XS on it. Is it just not meant to work with the 4K videos or something? It seems crazy to me that 4K wouldn't stream easily over the LAN. I've tried tons of solutions over the years and nothing ever fixed it. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kingzope
    [link] [comments]

    Disney+ and Amazon Prime not working

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Other apps are working. I've deleted and re-downloaded. Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/CollectandRun
    [link] [comments]

    Korean Language Subtitles

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I mostly use my Apple TV for Netflix and YouTube. But I've watched a few Apple TV programs and movies. I noticed something odd about subtitles - I've never seen Korean. In the ones I've checked, there are over thirty different languages, including many Asian languages. Does Apple intentionally not provide Korean subtitles?

    submitted by /u/SeoulBigChris
    [link] [comments]

    Private Listening - Does is work well on appletv?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Thinking about getting appletv primarily for the private listening feature.

    I've got a roku and use private listening a lot but find it constantly out of sync or completely disconnecting (sometimes needing to restart the app or device to resolve). I've got decent broadband and router so I think its probably the roku. How well does this private listening work on appletv?

    Edit: to clarify, private listening is what roku calls listening with your headphones (I thought apple called it the same). Roku uses their app but bluetooth is fine too. I'm specifically wondering about how well audio stays in sync with the video and how often it drops the connection/audio quality degrades.

    submitted by /u/AdviceUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    Apps with Live TV not working?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    For example, I tried to get the ESPN app started tonight to watch the Yankees-Nationals game. When I select the game in the app to watch, it buffers over and over. If I switch the input on my tv to another input and then return to the Apple TV input, I can then watch the live tv on the app.

    What is going on???

    submitted by /u/jasc33
    [link] [comments]

    Volume when paired with monitor

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I have my Apple TV paired with a monitor with internal speakers, and I can't control the Apple TV's volume using the remote. It's ridiculous that the remote can't control the volume of the box itself. Anyone have any solutions?

    submitted by /u/flickadawrist1
    [link] [comments]

    Getting kicked out to the main menu after an episode finishes on TVOS 14

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Hi all, got the TVos 14 update yesterday and have an interesting bug and no idea how to solve it. After I finish watching an episode of anything, instead of the prompt coming up to go to the next episode the app closes and kicks me back to the main menu. When I go back into a streaming app the next episode is queued up and ready to go.

    Does anyone else have this issue or any thoughts on how to solve?

    submitted by /u/Mc_Poyle
    [link] [comments]

    Which Apple TV 4K? 32GB or 64GB?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I am in a market to buy an Apple TV 4K and want some advise on what storage space should I consider buying (32gb or 64)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bazigar911
    [link] [comments]

    Can i use more than subtitles search engine with Infuse

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Hi When i search for a subtitle in infuse sometimes its not found, so can i use subscene.com search engine and any others, like in kodi you use whatever you want

    Is infuse using opensubtitle.org? in their app or they have their own

    submitted by /u/ad1002549
    [link] [comments]

    “Hallmark Movies Now” now available in Apple TV Channels.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel