• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    iPhoneX I just upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the iPhone X and I have only 1 question.

    iPhoneX I just upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the iPhone X and I have only 1 question.


    I just upgraded from my iPhone 8 to the iPhone X and I have only 1 question.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Why does the control center not come up when I swipe down where the control center is at?

    submitted by /u/YeberNet
    [link] [comments]

    Apple fixed my phone for free!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    This is pretty crazy, but last week I dropped my phone with a case and screen protector on and it completed shattered. I also had the back of my phone cracked from last year so I knew Apple would force me to fix both the front and the back and that would cost $549. Since I had a case and screen protector on there was no point of impact whatsoever so I called up Apple and I explained the situation and how I couldn't afford the $550 and they fixed it for free! I now basically have a brand new iPhone X!!!

    submitted by /u/mstanco25
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading from Iphone 8 to iPhone X

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Is it worth it? Id add 50$

    submitted by /u/Carlo0mig
    [link] [comments]

    Copying music files from Windows laptop to iPhoneX

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I've lot of music collection on my windows laptop. How do I transfer it to iPhoneX? I tried iTunes and syncing. But it's so complex and tedious. My playlists can't get copied. Any other ways?

    submitted by /u/akerkarsunil
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi doesnt connect auto

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    So im on ios 13.3 and the wifi button even when toggled , it takes a lot of time to connect wifis that are known and have auto login toggled on. Infact most of the times i find myself having to manually select it . Anyone else experiencing this issue? And if youve found a solution olease enlighten me .

    submitted by /u/ibra249waqar
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Camera Malfunction

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:26 AM PST

    My husband's iPhone X cameras have been malfunctioning for quite some time. The main issue with the main camera is that it freezes and/or looks like some sort of crazy, retro, double exposed filter. Not the usual black screen issue I've found in forums. Has anyone experienced this? We though iOS updates would fix the issue, but is hasn't.

    submitted by /u/paula_dubz
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe not a direct iPhone thing but...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Unless it was actually in an updated version, I just learned yesterday how to select multiple image attachments in the gmail app. I can't even remember how long I've been clicking on the paperclip 📎 attachment icon, selecting a single image, and repeating this several times.

    The other night I held on a picture and realized it opens the option to select multiple attachments. 🤯

    Don't these apps come with an instruction manual I can at least ignore and throw away? 😉

    Hopefully I'm not the only one and this helps at least one other person.

    submitted by /u/BKA_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question: If I order an unlocked iPhone, does it work right out of the box?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I feel like I'd get it and be stuck with a bricked phone because something would have to be done at the store.

    I have an X... would I just be able to sync it with my iCloud backup and "BOOM!!", I'd have everything on the 11... however many hours later when it's done syncing?

    submitted by /u/BKA_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    Screen issue

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I really dont know if this is ghost touch or not.

    Upper left corner part of ipX being touched take note that it touch the same spot resulting my screen froze and unable to touch anywhere. Everytime i do the screen off and on it goes back to normal. Running in 13.3 ios

    Any thoughts ? Is it tempered issue? Screen issue ? Or software

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Variance98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel