• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    iPad I miss being able to use theater mode, so I did this.

    iPad I miss being able to use theater mode, so I did this.


    I miss being able to use theater mode, so I did this.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:28 PM PST

    No split keyboard on the iPad Pros? What gives Apple?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    When do you change your pencil tip ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Mine's been going strong for almost 7 months, but today I noticed a very small point at the very top of the tip that's clearly "above" the rest of the surface

    It's barely noticable, but I don't feel like scratching my screen one day by neglecting it.

    What rule of thumb do you follow as to when to change the tip ? Are there any clear indications it's time ?

    submitted by /u/vector_o
    [link] [comments]

    Drawn on iPad Pro

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    My collection. #iPod #ipodtouch #iPhone I had to use my iPad to take the photo or it would have been in the picture also.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Anybody experiencing this same issue with youtube app? Video‘s frame keeps getting partially cut whenever minimized. I even re-installed the app but unfortunately to no avail. Both IOS and youtube app are up to date

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Will the price of Ipad Pro 11/12 drop?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I really want to buy one of these ipads, but ofcourse, I'm broke. I need it for university as well as for drawing, since i need to draw to relief the stress that the university is giving me. So, for a broke student like me, do you guys think i should wait for its price to drop? Will it ever drop? And if so, by how much? And when?

    submitted by /u/beesbee_
    [link] [comments]

    To the people who uses matte screen protector, can I ask a small favour?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Would it be ok if you take a photo of your ipad while the apple books is open? I just want to know what it's like to read with a matte screen on, I want to get a matte screen but I'm worried that it might decrease the display quality significantly. I don't know how the kindle pulled it off, but their screens look really sharp although the screen is also matte.

    I can't find any videos on youtube that shows just that.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/choopiewaffles
    [link] [comments]

    ISO help with Ipad

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    As a single parent of an adult with autism, our budget is pretty tight. Which is why I was devastated when Apple purchased Texture and closed it down to Android devices. I don't get out much but loved reading, especially quick reads like magazines. I'd like to be able to get Apple News+ but cannot afford a device. According to Wikipedia any of these devices will support the News+ app. Might anyone have anything on this list that they may have retired and be willing to pass along? I would be most grateful. Ipad Air - Ipad Air2 - Ipad Air 3rd Generation - Ipad Air 5th Generation - Ipad Air 6th Generation - Ipad Mini 2 - Ipad Mini 3, 4, 5 - Ipad Pro all models

    submitted by /u/raane3
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still use Duet?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:22 AM PST

    I see a lot of people using sidecar but I had issues with it so I'm using duet.

    submitted by /u/sdnjt
    [link] [comments]

    USB-C Hub Audio Jack Issue

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Hello all!

    I've had my iPad Pro 11 inch for a few months now and I'm loving it for everything I do.

    One issue I just recently started having is that the USB-C hub that was working perfectly for weeks just started acting as a "USB Audio Device" and hi-jacks the output sound from my internal iPad speakers, even with no headphones plugged into the audio jack on the hub.

    This wasn't happening when I first purchased and used the hub so I assumed I got a faulty hub and was just sent a replacement at no cost to me from Amazon (which I appreciate), but it's having the same issue.

    I've tried to force back the output audio to the internal iPad speakers using a shortcut but comes up as "device not found" so it's as if the internal speakers disappear when I connect my hub now.

    I typically use my hub to connect my midi controllers to my iPad for music production, but since the Bluetooth audio creates a latency issue I need to have the option to connect a speaker through aux cable or plug my headphones in. Otherwise, I'd still want the option of being able to use my internal speakers with the midi controllers, but I've seem to have lost that capability somewhere along the way.

    Any suggestions or would you all say I should just send it back and wait for a more stable hub to come out?

    Thanks ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/ramfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Three apple devices - how to sync so messages show on all 3

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hi Community of Apple Lovers! I have a work iPhone, personal iPhone, and work iPad. I want to only carry one - obviously the work iPhone at a time. How do I sync them? Thank you All!!

    submitted by /u/hardtobelieveit
    [link] [comments]

    Paperlike 2 and Scratching

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    For paperlike2 users, does it scratch really easily? Are the scratches tolerable, or are they a deal breaker? Was considering paperlike2 for note taking but heard about it scratching easily.

    If this happens with every matte screen protector than I'll probably just buy the cheaper ones

    submitted by /u/timestream
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a keyboard case

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Trying to determine whats a good case with a keyboard for an ipad 5th generation a1823? Purchased on ebay the logitech slim folio and it started off great but after 3 months some of the keys only work when they want to. Any recommendations ?

    submitted by /u/rubencavazos
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech slim folio for pencil note-taking?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Would you say that the slim folio is too cumbersome for pencil note-taking. I can't find any note-taking vids where people are using the Logitech case and can't find Logitech case reviews where people do much note-taking. Do you think it is a bad idea for note-taking?

    submitted by /u/EggsForGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    No chassis leaks for the 2020 Pro, kinda weird is it not?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    So I've been debating picking up a 2018 iPad Pro lately, but of course with a rumored 2020 one around the corner I've been waiting. Thing is, usually (for example with the iPhone 11 and even the 2018 iPad Pro before its release) we usually see some kind of a chassis leak or case leak months and months before any sort of announcement or even event announcement by Apple. Especially if there's a new camera module (iPhone 11) or a new port (iPad Pro smart connector leaks as well as USB-C leaks)

    That being said, could we legitimately expect mini-LED and 3 cameras on the Pro this year? I almost think Apple might wait until 2021 to refresh just to perfect the technology first as I could see them putting it in the 16" MBP before the iPad Pro. Also, with the 3D AR Camera, I don't see why they'd launch that on the iPad Pro first and then follow up by putting it on the iPhone 12 after. Seems like it'd be vice versa to me? I feel like my thinking is a combination of there not being leaks and me being impatient (lol) but idk. Obviously Apple are masters are doing the unexpected so..

    Just wondering people's thoughts on this, I'm bored writing a paper right now.

    submitted by /u/a-bathing-tj
    [link] [comments]

    Having hard time deciding what to buy

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    What is the best ipad for studying? (Have MacBook air 2019 for heavy work), will use it for taking notes, watching Netflix or YouTube and other daily things ,,,,,, what is the best one to get ?

    Whats better the 329$ iPad or 2019 iPad Air ?

    submitted by /u/ShiiroOkami
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2018 and Magic Mouse 2

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I know they say it has been removed in the settings. But I see some people having luck with pairing it under touch or switch controls. I haven't had any luck doing this and neither have other people. My question is do we know if Apple plans on bringing this Bluetooth capability back, or is there any work around yet?

    submitted by /u/OGFilthyCasual
    [link] [comments]

    How durable is the Apple Smart Keyboard (iPad Air 3)?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    So I plan on getting the official Apple Smart Keyboard for my iPad Air 3 but a lot of reviews say that shortly after a year (just so happens that the warranty ends after a year), the keyboard has a hard time working or just doesn't work at all. For anyone who has had the Smart Keyboard for a while, how has it been holding up for you?

    submitted by /u/squinnyidk
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else constantly getting website crashes and page restarts especially since 13.3?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Notes application

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    How secure is notes with lock applied? Any suggestions for a more secure, cloud based, apple friendly app?

    Bonus question...

    I had some pretty important notes that had been locked. I'm assuming I forgot to lock the not backup and in my pocket I may have deleted everything in this important note (Didn't just delete the note, I deleted the content) Any way to retrieve it back... I'm kinda heart broken..

    TIA

    submitted by /u/ShAnimal223
    [link] [comments]

    What’re the chances of the new iPad Pro coming out in March?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I read some articles saying they think the new iPad Pro will come out in March of 2020, or even the third Q of 2020, what're the chances of this happening?

    I have been thinking of getting on for school but don't want to if the new one is gonna come out In March.

    submitted by /u/whooaat
    [link] [comments]

    Difference in Lumafusion performance across Gens fo 4k Sony footage?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I'm seriously considering an iPad Pro with Lumafusion for editing on the go. I shoot on a Sony A6400 at 4k 100mbps.

    Will there be a noticeable difference in performance between a Gen 2 and Gen 3?

    The price difference on the used market is pretty huge, so thought it was worth a consideration.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/not_mr_Lebowski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel