• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    iPhoneX Found iPhone X

    iPhoneX Found iPhone X


    Found iPhone X

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    A customer left an iPhone X at our bar. We put it on charge like every phone we find so when someone calls it we can tell them where they can come pickup their phone.

    Nobody ever called this one. We have lots of tourists from other countries that come to our bar so I'm wondering if the owner went home because they did a remote wipe and factory reset so it's like a brand new phone. But if you go to set it up it asks for the original Apple ID that was used to originally activate the phone.

    Is it just a brick now? I'd love to upgrade from my busted piece of junk.

    submitted by /u/OfficialNiceGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XS battery case on Iphone X

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:34 AM PST

    I have an Iphone X in great condition, bought brand new that I've been using for more then a year, the battery health is currently ad 85%. I live in Eastern Europe, and here at an apple authorized dealer I have to pay 100 euros for a battery change. So then I found this new, sealed Apple Iphone XS battery case for 63 euros, what do you guys think?

    I have done my research and the case is 100% compatible.

    submitted by /u/Ulver777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel