• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    iPad How I use my iPad for School during break

    iPad How I use my iPad for School during break


    How I use my iPad for School during break

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Say thanks to my lovely dog.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    3rd party apps still aren't using the improved Apple Pencil latency that the stock iOS Notes app does

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:30 AM PST

    I can't remember when exactly Apple announced the improved latency for the Apple Pencil. (Was it with iOS 13 or the new iPad Pro line?) Anyway, the point is that the latency in the stock iOS Notes App is amazing and writing quickly feels very precise.

    3rd party apps like GoodNotes, OneNote etc. still have the same old latency as before. Is there any reason why? Does Apple not share some important APIs or anything?

    You can test it very easily by drawing some quick lines in the notes app and then in a 3rd party app. The line will lag behind the pencil a lot more.

    submitted by /u/NotRogerFederer
    [link] [comments]

    How long has your Apple Pencil lasted? This is my 3rd one in just over a year and I don’t know what’s happening to be honest.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Would this exposed Lightning cable electrify me when connected to charge an iPad? It's been fine but I'm getting worried.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    iPad 10.2”

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    I'm looking to buy the regular iPad 10.2" along with a pencil and Smart Keyboard. Is it worth waiting until March to see if Apple release an updated version or should I just buy the current one now?

    submitted by /u/Luke386
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro Screen replacement

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    So I called a local place to replace the glass screen on my 12.9 iPad Pro 3rd generation.

    He quoted me $429 which is lower thank Apple's price of $649.

    I asked if they use authentic Apple parts and he said they buy the glass form the same manufacturer but technically it's not the same one]

    Will this make any/much of a difference??

    submitted by /u/Roco32373
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a screen protector for my iPad? I plan on using the pencil. If I get one should it be glass or just regular plastic or something else?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Should I get a screen protector for my iPad? I plan on using the pencil. If I get one should it be glass or just regular plastic or something else?

    submitted by /u/illjustbemyself
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drain while using SideCar

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I have an iPad Pro 12.9" 2nd Gen, iPadOS 13.3. Does anyone else find a strong battery drain when using SideCar? Even when plugged in during use, the battery still drains, about a few percent per hour.

    submitted by /u/vbob99
    [link] [comments]

    Matte tempered screen protector ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Hi, I would like to know the difference between matte glass screen protector and the normal matte screen protector.Is the matte tempered protector have the color noise and the rainbow effects that we can find on the normal "paperlike" protector ?

    For example this klearlook protector have the RGB color noise ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/clcl1010
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions for a Ipad pro case with keyboard.I have searched up several ones by now ,the new brydge pro,logitech,apples slim folio,zagg and what not.Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    How can I download Screen Saver? (Photo from Apple Store)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    USB-C suddenly stopped charging

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Out of nowhere last week, my USB-C charger for my iPad Pro just stopped working. Never had any issues, damage, nothing. Just flat out doesn't charge now. Suggestions? Or a link to this question already answered

    submitted by /u/asubio
    [link] [comments]

    WSIB All Purpose Screen Protector

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I am a photographer, video maker and student, which means I need both high screen resolution and a decent experience when taking notes with the Apple Pencil. What screen protector would you suggest? I usually go for T. Glass but I heard the pencil reacts weirdly to it, but I don't wanna sacrifice the beautiful detail and resolution of the iPad screen Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gzroxas
    [link] [comments]

    No more finger smudges on my Smart Keyboard Folio

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    .ipa for Continuous .NET C# and F# IDE

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    As the title says, I saw this app for iPad and it's really interesting but it cost 10€ and before buying it I would like to try it... So I thought to use the .ipa and Cydia Impactor to have a 7-days trial but I couldn't find the .ipa file anywhere... Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Elodran
    [link] [comments]

    How to create a multi-level outline (like a dropdown menu) in GoodNotes 5?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    How to create a multi-level outline (like a dropdown menu) in GoodNotes 5?

    I've posted the same question in the GoodNotes reddit, but maybe there are too few users active...? Hence I ask again:

    When I create an outline to keep a better overview, I am used from Acrobat Reader to have an outline that can hide/expand subtopics. When I import such PDFs into GoodNote, that multi-level outline is also available in GoodNotes as you can see in the screenshot.

    So far it seems as if I can only create outlines without subtopics.

    I want to know whether there's a way to create such a multi-level outline.

    Thanks for your time!

    https://preview.redd.it/vna6bzhwpia41.jpg?width=1104&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d5928a44ed58b332da0f7a66553a50beb8d14431

    submitted by /u/JLeeOT
    [link] [comments]

    Got this clear case to go over my Smart Keyboard case and it works really well

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Bluetooth re-programmable macro keypad for iPad?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Is it possible to reprogram a macro keypad on iPadOS? Wanna use it for Procreate.

    submitted by /u/Pupsilon
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Remove my Tempered Glass screen protector for a Matte/paperlike one

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I have an iPad Air 3, I installed a tempered glass screen protector on it for fear of dropping it and cracking the screen. I have actually had phones that dropped and the only thing that cracked was the tempered glass. So I am on the impression that tempered glass screen protectors help prevent these.

    I know that the iPad Air has a better screen, removing reflections or lessening it but now because of the tempered glass it's become so reflective it's become annoying

    Is it worth to change to a matte plastic screen protector for better screen quality? I'm afraid I might drop my iPad and don't have a somewhat kind of protection, my carelessness cannot be underestimated

    submitted by /u/kagid125
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel