• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    iPhoneX does apple care cover cracked screens ?

    iPhoneX does apple care cover cracked screens ?


    does apple care cover cracked screens ?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Bought my X used about a year ago, I think it came with 2 years of apple care. I did check it when I first got the phone and it said yes it is covered. So anyhow I replaced the screen protector today, I have noticed cracks for weeks but I thought it was the protector, it is the screen. Almost unnoticeable actually unless you get just the right angle so I am not all that shook up about it, but if I can get the screen replaced free I'll likely go for it.

    I think I have some total protection plan from sprint as well but I'm guessing they make you jump through hoops to get any service, apple probably will too but I have never experienced any apple customer care and have never been in an apple store.

    submitted by /u/Xxray
    [link] [comments]

    Screen corner at the bottom feels like it's off. Any idea why?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Is replacing a screen with Apple worth it at this point?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I've had my phone for two years and went caseless recently but my phone took a dive into the concrete today. I've never broken an iPhone screen, but I've always told myself if I did, I would get it replaced by Apple so that it's still officially waterproof and doesn't have any sketchy glitches like I've seen other people have with 3rd party repairs.

    So I looked at the prices for screen replacements on the website and got pissed when I saw $280 I was astound; I knew it would be expensive but not so much so. I know my X is worth about $400 now if it were in perfect condition, what should I do? I don't think I want to call it quits and trade up for a new phone but that might have to happen as the most sensible thing.

    submitted by /u/BenignOnline
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the best wireless charger for your iphone? This product it's for you!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Well done #apple

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Can anyone help on how to stop the auto battery drain overnight even with WiFi off? Thanks.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel