• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    iPhone No caller ID

    iPhone No caller ID


    No caller ID

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Long story I got really creepy call from a no caller ID is their any way to find the phone number or am I just stuck

    submitted by /u/garbagehuman9
    [link] [comments]

    When I’m playing Netflix in the background it stutters after I hit about 97% charge

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Also once that starts to happen none of my apps work properly or even open at all. So far to fix it I just have to restart my phone unplugged so that when it starts up it's at like 89%. Do I need a new phone altogether or is this fixable. Please help I don't have money for a new phone.

    submitted by /u/pokemon4565
    [link] [comments]

    Help: iPhone Xs Max display doesn't work

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    The display on my iPhone Xs Max went out today. I cannot see anything, it is totally black. However, I can still hear alerts and such, so the phone does appear to function somewhat properly. Even if I get a new phone, I am unfortunately unable to perform a backup with this one since I cannot unlock it due to having a passcode. Anyway, I would prefer not to lose my contacts, photos, etc, so I was wondering if someone here had any advice. Would a screen replacement possibly work?

    Note: I already spoke to Apple, AT&T and other sources that weren't of much help.

    submitted by /u/JonnySpears
    [link] [comments]

    Dongles. Wtf?!?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    For the longest time I had an IPhone 6+. Last summer I upgraded to an IPhone XR. I love it. The only thing I hate is that it has no headphone jack. It makes things really complicated because I used to use my aux cord to listen to music in the car. I knew I needed the adapter headphone jack thing, (a dongle,) to be able to do that. And almost after a year of trial and error, (mostly error,) I have never had a dongle that worked for more than 3-4 days. They NEVER work. I've bought some from multiple places, including apple, and none have ever worked. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I can to do help?

    submitted by /u/itzmack_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Separate Data and Charging

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Anyone know of a y-connector that will allow me to charge from 1 source and send data to another.

    Use case: CarPlay as data connection, fast charger as power.

    submitted by /u/bdags1978
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with texting

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Just switched to iPhone from android and whenever I text the text goes all the way to the top, I feel like it's a easy fix but idk.

    submitted by /u/caciquez
    [link] [comments]

    Receiving iMessage photos as .heic and not loading.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I have an issue where when one of my employees sends me photos via iMessage, they show as .heic files and never download so I don't receive them. I've only seen this happen from his phone and I'm not sure what the issue is.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/deChoochifer
    [link] [comments]

    Does find my iPhone work if service to the phone is disabled?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    My phone got stolen and Sprint says online to report it immediately and have my service turned off. Will this deactivate find my iPhone? If so id rather leave my service on in case the thief turns the phone back on so I can track it

    submitted by /u/BravesGunnersFlames
    [link] [comments]

    I phone 6 getting hot when charging?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    So I've had my 6 for... a long time, but it's been dying faster and being slower which is normal for my I phones but now all of a sudden it's getting hot while charging? And it hasn't done this before. It normally gets hot during game play but this is new and I really don't like it, and I don't want to turn off my blue tooth because it's connected to my fit bit, any advice?

    submitted by /u/larisdragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel