• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    iPhone How do I get rid of restricted contact on iPhone?

    iPhone How do I get rid of restricted contact on iPhone?


    How do I get rid of restricted contact on iPhone?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    It stops me from making calls with people who are contacts. Very annoying

    submitted by /u/Veldasius
    [link] [comments]

    Cant load pictures and videos

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    So when I press on a picture or video in my album it just loads and it never stops. I've enabled load and keep iCloud but it can't load any photos or videos. I've had this problem for a week now and I'm sick with it. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dustypandayt
    [link] [comments]

    Bruise on the screen

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Last night, I spilled a glass of coke on the table, and my iPhone was on the table as well faced up. Back of my iPhone (with the case) barely touched the coke, but decided to rinse it after wipe it off. (to remove potentially sticky residue). So I pulled it out from the case and rinsed those (iPhone and the case) with tap water in the restroom for like a second or two. Then, I wiped it off. It seems all good.

    This morning when I woke up, I found my iPhone having weird marks on the screen -- looks like bruises on the screen. Also, I have noticed, my screen is dimmer than usual, especially top of the screen.

    The phone is still under warranty (exp. Mar 2020; but, no AppleCare thing.. Just basic 1 year warranty) Also, LCI in sim slot (Liquid Contact Indicators) isn't red.

    Q1. Is this a water damage?

    Q2. Will Apple fix this as it never been submerged while IP rating of the phone is IP67?

    Q3. IF not, do you think screen will be the only part I need to replace? OR potentially other internal parts?

    submitted by /u/gotBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with mail app since last update

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have an IPhone 8, and ever since the 13.3 update, my mail app has been acting weird. Sometimes (not always) when I open the mail app, the screen is dark with the prompt to either cancel or undo in the middle of the screen. To make this go away I have to spam the undo button. Every time I hit he undo button, the screen gets lighter, until it is completely visible. Once this happens, the cancel/undo box dispersal and I can use the app as normal. Also, since I've updated, the blue unread dot next to emails doesn't go away after I open them. Sometimes, if I open the email several times, the blue unread dot will go away. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/sparta277
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X camera was acting weird and then phone shut off

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    My camera was acting odd, it was going from clear to blurry as if I was flipping the screen from back camera to front camera, except I wasn't turning the camera, it did this every few seconds. When I tried to record a video it stopped the recording. I was not trying to deal with this issue, so I exited the app and a few seconds later my phone just shut off, it was at 79%. I plugged my phone it and it turned on again. I have dropped my phone a few times without it's case (I know, shame on me), and it has cracks on the back and front. Is this a common error? I've had to deal with very uncommon iPhone issues in the past with different phones, and I've heard that having to fix an iPhone X can cost a lot of money, frankly money I don't have. So any answers would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Thr33DeeGlasses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel