• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    iPhone Found a lost iPhone 6s

    iPhone Found a lost iPhone 6s


    Found a lost iPhone 6s

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    I've been doing some internet searching on what to do and so far what I've gotten is that if I have a lost iPhone and police come once they find out it's location, it's considered robbery. I'm not sure if I should head down to the police station to return the iPhone, mainly because I don't know if they would take it or not. I don't want to get in to any trouble, or be considered a theft. Any ideas on how I can protect myself or what I should do? \\

    submitted by /u/yuutowastaken
    [link] [comments]

    phone keeps restarting

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    so i have a iphone 6s for about a year now and all of a sudden whenever it's off charge it will always either shut down, or restart with different battery life each time. yes i have searched on the internet and i have done nearly all the things they tell me to but none work. anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/the_toes_man
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 Screen Burn in?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    How can i fix this? Or is this normal? The reddit logo is burned in when its on a gray background

    submitted by /u/Carlo0mig
    [link] [comments]

    Left earbud volume always gets lower than right

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So every time I try different types of earbuds on my phone the left earbud gets progressively lower in volume than the right one. This never happens with headphones, the earbuds work on different devices, and it always happens the second time I use them.

    submitted by /u/xParadigm07
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys so I have this Iphone 6 which is blocked and force restart won't work what to do ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    More info: This Iphone is my grandma's and by her words it was updating or something like that and it asked her for her password, but don't know which one so she entered whatever password she had about the phone like apple account and so on. And now is blocked and I don't know what to do. When I try to force restart it with the home and on/off buttons, it doenst do anything. Do you have any advice ? Sorry for the long post. Feel free to ask any questions.

    submitted by /u/Nikchef
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 using 25% battery overnight

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    It seems like in the past week or so my battery life has gone from a solid 1.5 to 2 days to more like 1 day. I used to sleep with it at 80% and wake up with 77% or something. But now it's draining 20-25% overnight! Any ideas what this could be? I use my phone a medium amount, always close background apps, and haven't installed any new apps in the last two weeks. What's the deal?

    submitted by /u/tomshanski8716
    [link] [comments]

    Since ios update 13.3, emergency bypass no longer works for selected contacts. Anyone else have this issue ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Is there any way to add apps to the four options on this page?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    It seems there used to be in previous iterations before I got an iPhone but I don't see anyway to do it now.

    I have the latest iOS and I'm on an XS Max. I'm looking to add the app Startpage as a search method.

    submitted by /u/katsumiblisk
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting backup help!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Wondering if I delete the photo backup off my iPhone will it also delete off my iPad? I use google photos for backup but my iPad has my wedding photos stored. I just want to make space in my cloud for backups and I'm new to this whole iPhone world.

    submitted by /u/epurcell5023
    [link] [comments]

    When you share a photo from your camera roll, can you remove the option to send via text?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    In your camera roll, when you press on the share/send icon on a photo, can you remove the option to send it via text message?

    submitted by /u/OnceIWasKovic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel