• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 15]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 15]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 15]

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tim Cook Assembling Top Advisors to Fight DOJ over iPhone Encryption

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Apple working hard to recycle as much as possible

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    EU set to vote on a 'common charger' This could make a USB-C iPhone reality

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    New Report Highlights All iPhone 12 Models Having OLED Screens, but Only Two of Them Will Feature 6GB of RAM

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    iPhone 6 text messages on Windows 10 PC?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I just got an iPhone 6 and I would like to be able to send and receive texts on my pc.

    I tried using the Verizon Message+ app but it would never except the code that it sent to me so I gave up on that.

    I tried using the windows phone app and while it seemed to link up with my iPhone, it does literally nothing with my iPhone.

    I tried loading a mac emulator but it froze up my computer and upon reflection, I don't think I want to have an emulator running to get my texts.

    It was so easy to do on my android phone. I just used Google Messages on my phone and Messages for web on my PC. Is there an easy way to send and receive texts on my iPhone and Windows 10?

    submitted by /u/ForeverLogical
    [link] [comments]

    Will iPhone prices continue to rise in 2020?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Upgraded to an iPhone 11 from 6S... hating the new camera

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I got a great deal over the holidays on the iPhone 11 and while I like using the phone (faster, sleeker etc.) I feel like any photos I take are grainy and blurry. I feel like the camera on my 6S was way better. Not sure if my phone is defective or if I'm using the wrong settings perhaps but I just hate the camera so far. Kinda feeling like I made a mistake for upgrading. I love taking photos so the camera is a very important aspect for me.

    submitted by /u/Dot6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel